on 13 March 2013
I've been flapping about buying just the right suitcase to take with me into hospital when I give birth. After trawling for aaaages to find the right one I stumbled across this little beauty. Its really spacious yet not too big. Its ever-so pretty and the inside is bright pink and really girly. Its sturdy and easy to maneuver. I took abit of a risk buying this as I really wanted to purchase a hard cased suitcase, but I'm so glad I didnt and I went for this. It was packaged brilliantly and I received it the day after I ordered it which was such a relief as I could crack on packing it. It has elasticated clips inside to secure clothes and a netted compartment with a zip fastening under the lid to store shoes, books etc. I love it so much I'm tempted to buy another one :)
on 11 October 2013
This great little case arrived in super fast time. We took it on holiday and it was so easy to spot on the carousel at the airport.

Now we want one in black.
on 19 March 2013
Id been looking for a dotty suitcase for a while, then I came across this little beauty! purchased one day then delivered the next! would recommend to anyone, excellent purchase. If your a girly girl like me then this would be perfect. :)
on 20 March 2014
very good for the price would purchase more and recomend to a friend...very good value for th...e price....thank ytou for