Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£9.49

on 28 June 2017
Fab book!
His YouTube videos are great too!
Ask believe receive!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 September 2017
Horrible book. Nothing insightful or interesting. I doubt Rich was even involved in this book given how little personal insight there is. Don't waste your time buying this.
on 20 April 2017
Great book. Nice to get more of an insight in to his mentally and what motivates home, a great read.
on 11 December 2013
As the title reads, such a good book to see a snippet of his life and preparation - physically and spiritually. An atheist has now been intrigued!!
on 2 April 2014
An open, honest and down-to-earth account as life as the fittest man earth! Very inspirational stuff that leaves you feeling like you can take on the world and win (with God's help). I'm definitely taking my fitness up to the next level after reading this!
on 8 February 2014
Firstly I'd like to thank you for the service! book was perfect for a friends birthday, he really enjoyed it and has dragged me out to enjoy some of the work outs. If your a cross fit enthusiast you will enjoy ready about rich's life, from childhood to competing to become the fittest man alive it's truest inspirational.
on 21 November 2013
Really interested in Crossfit of late and decided to give this book a read to get an insight into an Elite Crossfitter & was very impressed by Rich in how he goes about competing & how strong his faith is. It has really made me look at how I live my own life & on what aspects of it I would like to improve!!
on 1 November 2013
Wasn't sure what to expect from this book...
Dear I say my first book....
I read it because of Crossfit, and I find the man to be an inspiration... And reading his story made me relate to the guy in many ways...
He is truly an inspiration...
on 15 September 2013
I started reading this book and didnt really know what I was going to expect from this book. After the first chapter I was hooked, Rich Froning provides a great insight into his life as well as to crossfit.

I would recommend this book to anyone!!
on 4 October 2013
Having read some of the reviews on here about this book and people saying it was very religious I nearly didn't buy this book but I am glad I did now. I am about 2/3 of the way through now and it's one of my favourite autobiographies that I have read (not that I read many) As some have said it does have religious views in and you can tell that Rich is very religious but at no point have I felt like he is trying to convert me to Christ instead I have actually found it quite thought provoking and has opened my eyes to things I would never have researched or read about previously. Overall I am enjoying the book and I look forward to reading the next part every night...and it's a long time since I have enjoyed reading anything! I would and actually have recommended the book to others, even one who doesn't know much about Crossfit.