on 7 December 2013
As I am a fan of Martin, I was looking forward to reading this book very much. The delivery took extra time, so I really had to be patient. What I liked about the biography were the photographs and the fact that it gave me more insight in the life and person of Martin. Having said that, I found the majority of the information rather superficial, which is why I am rating it an okay book instead of a good or great one.
on 6 March 2014
This book is a collection of interesting facts and information about Martin Shaw, an actor of theatre, television and film for over fifty years. Easy to read, full of facts and very interesting information, about the performing life of a wonderful actor.
on 7 November 2011
I did not know this book existed for years and then I had the hardest job to track down a hardback copy, thanks to Amazon I now have it and it is great to learn more of the life story of a fine actor and his coping with life through adversity and still succeed.
on 13 April 2015
I like martin Shaw a man of good values
He's a great British actor and I admire his work x
on 23 June 2015
Interesting read. Not great depth but nice to know a bit more about the actor.
on 29 May 2017
Good book at a good price. delivered very quickley
on 24 October 2017
Always been a big fan of Martin shaw but I’m finding his book hard to read some of it is very boring
on 2 November 2016
Being a big fan, I really enjoyed reading it, especially about the way he prepares for his many different roles.
on 17 January 2015
Good purchase, well pleased.
on 20 April 2016