on 30 August 2013
Worth buying just to be able to understand the basics of authentic pizza and simple Italian food. There's nothing complicated here but the hardest part is finding real ingredients. If you can and you're dedicated to creating simple but fabulous Italian street food then this book will show you how, and at the same time tell you a lovely story about two very likeable and 'driven' lads who had the courage to follow their dream. Absolutely captivating.
on 6 November 2017
GREAT
on 7 May 2016
The book is part receipe, but in part, a Brand biography,
I loved reading this book, the first time was just for the history of the brand,
Good recipes, some of the dough takes time! Get some good 00 flour and you'll be fine!
on 16 November 2017
Great cook book, not just pizza some other absolutely delicious recipes. New go to cook book when I want to impress.
on 1 February 2018
Arrived 7 months after I ordered it
on 27 December 2015
After borrowing this book from the library I ended up buying one for myself and others as presents. Excellent quality.
on 2 January 2014
The recipes in here all look lovely but this is NOT a pizza book. Buy it for good ideas for Italian food in general but definitely not if you're specifically after pizza recipes.
6 people found this helpful
on 22 March 2014
Amazing! I loved the book and the recipes and the guys are a total hit with us! WE (my wife and I) can't believe why Jamie or any other celebrity chef couldn't come up with this authentic recipe for pizza, with all their traveling over Italy!

Anyway, can't recommend this book enough for any Pizza interested-loving or just plain pizza crazy person out there....worth every penny...
One person found this helpful
on 21 March 2015
Do not be fooled into thinking this recipe book is just pizza. The majority of recipes are authentic italian recipes, just not all pizza.
on 12 December 2014
This was a gift to some friends and they are very happy with it. I like their story, and of course the recipes are delicious!