on 10 July 2014
A great story. As I read it, I felt myself rooting for both boys with their different personalities and needs. Thank heavens for Casey and all the others who do such an incredible job. Great book.
on 10 July 2017
Good book
on 17 June 2013
As an autistic 28 year old, this book helped me understand myself and some of my 'ways' better than ever before.

Feel for young Jenson too. What a life some people endure.

Thanks Casey, another brilliant read
on 11 February 2017
Fantastic
on 31 January 2014
Another fantastic story from Casey, not a happy ending for jenson amazing how some mothers have no love for the kids must have hearts of stone hope for the best for both jenson and Georgie
on 1 November 2013
I am a big fan of Casey Watson , this women and her family are a true inspiration and her story's are beautifully and sensitively written. This book is about how Casey and her family are given not one but two complicated children both with very different needs and how there fostering is tested to the limit.
on 18 April 2015
Really enjoyed this book, the difference Casey makes to the lives of these children is amazing. Looking forward to the next book.
on 8 July 2013
Casey and her amazing ability to take us through the journey of pain, sadness, hope, fear, happiness and faith. Casey believes in the children who come through her door, she makes her readers believe too and takes us all through her struggles, hope and success.
on 4 November 2016
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 August 2013
I love all Casey Watsons books - its like being in here house with her and these troubled children. Recommend to anyone who likes true stories