TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 23 December 2014
As with any compilation of 100 tunes, there are always a few that you don't like, and this one is no exception. However, the vast majority are great to sing along to, or just listen to.
Circumstances dictated that we couldn't get the whole family together for Christmas, so we had a "Family Christmas Dinner" on the Sunday before, and this album provided great background music.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 December 2015
This CD is filled with wonderful, nostalgic tracks by some of the late great singers of the 20th Century. It's a lovely easy listening CD that really adds to the mellow magic of Christmas. What you won't find on here are all the 70s Christmas party songs that the shops blare out from October onwards.

This CD is a truly lovely, easy listening collection that really helps to evoke the warmth of the season.
on 4 March 2014
great for getting into the festive season listening to these songs on xmas day, would love to have heard the bells of Christmas I was surprised when I never heard it, but it is great value for your money
on 14 December 2014
A jolly selection of the older, pre-1970s "pension pot" Christmas songs for pop stars. All the old favourites and some I'd not heard. I'm 64 and would say these songs are from my childhood rather than from my Swinging 60s teens onwards, but cosy listening to stuff mum and dad would have enjoyed. Childhood Christmases revisited.
on 19 January 2016
A fabulous range of relaxing Xmas songs. We played it as background music over Xmas when guests came around for drinks etc..it went down well and a change from the usual Xmas songs played everywhere. Glad I bought it.
on 19 December 2013
Good collection of Golden Oldies.
Good backgroud or sing along music.
A range of Christmas music to suit old and young alike
on 24 August 2014
Really Great value for money. Played a lot over the holidays. Lots of variety from silly Christmas songs to more serious Carols. Would have received 5 stars but my favourite "Never do the tango with an Eskimo" was missing....
on 12 January 2016
I was DJing at a bar over the Christmas period and was told beforehand that they didn't want me to play christmas music. When I got there they'd had a change of heart so I downloaded this and it saved the day. Great selection of tracks that really helped me out on the night.
on 8 January 2014
Good collection of classis songs for Xmas eg. Sinatra. No pop songs eg. Wham! Takes my mind back to old Xmas movies. Makes a nice change to listen to, and there are enough tracks to make it varied artists for a good few hours. Not that I don't like Xmas pop songs (I bought one of those collections too), but this made a perhaps less-cheesy start to the days leading up to the big day!
on 20 December 2015
Its a nice collection of familiar and catchy songs but the Xmas theme gets a bit boring, I am not exaggerating seriously every single song on this is basically about Xmas. I think it will have limited appeal - I mean its not going to be played much in the summer months, or spring, or autumn - basically only around Xmas. Frankly I wish I'd bought a more adaptable CD. My other CD can be played almost any time of year.