on 27 January 2016
This is my first "not a bra" sports bra, I usually go for shock absorber bras. I am a size 34 and decided to go for a small. When I got it, it said it was for smaller chest sizes, but it fits just fine.

I am quite small and find this offers enough support. I used it for a weights session and a 4 mile run, and had no issues. I would recommend this. If you are a larger lady then I can imagine that it wont provide as much support as might be needed or as other bras.

It is very pink which I like.

Overall I am happy with it.
on 22 November 2015
As a 38D, sports bras are something of a joke at times. But in this one (and the other others i have subsequently got in the range) The ladies are not completely squashed into my sternum but they're certainly not making a bid for painful, tooth knocking, freedom. Unfortunately pebbling is not disguised. The elastic doesn't sandpaper away at the ribcage either. Well worth the price.
on 26 December 2014
Superb quality. I've got a couple of cheap versions of these training tops but when I unwrapped this one I knew I'd got the real item. It's very supportive, very attractive and washed well first time. The fit was as stated. Love the colour, love the item.
on 17 August 2014
Love it! I have 34DDs so need my support but I ordered a medium and the fit is great. Not high high support, I wouldn't wear it for running, but I play ++ tennis and coach so it's perfect for that.
on 6 March 2014
This bra is excellent for comfort and support - although I am not overly endowed in the bust area!! I've worn it for marathon distance runs and it has never rubbed or chaffed. Funky colours are great. I would highly recommend it for gym and outdoor sports.
on 20 February 2014
Very good quality. Great colour (purple)! Very comfortable and supportive, using for yoga mostly, but would be supportive for higher impact sports too. Very happy with this product.
on 28 May 2015
Great comfort and support and colour
on 18 December 2014
good quality, good fit
on 4 September 2014
Fast service comfortable product
on 1 December 2014
Lovely fit, perfect colour. Thanks!