on 5 February 2014
I ordered this case the day I bought my ukulele, not really knowing much about what I needed to get. This case fits my needs really well. I recommend this case/bag for anyone new to ukuleles. The only down side is the pocket is quite small and is only able to fit a tuner and picks in, but I guess that's all you really need.
on 30 January 2014
Fitted the ukulele perfectly and gave it some protection as my daughter was taking it in to school regularly.
reasonable price
on 27 June 2013
This is a great bag with very nice padding and a big pocket to keep the tuner, etc. Great value for money. Looks smart and decent
on 20 February 2014
Very well made bag which holds my Makala Soprano Ukulele perfectly. This bag has just the right amount of padding to provide good protection without being bulky. Definitely recommend.
on 24 December 2015
Perfect fit for my ukulele soprano. It has a front pocket which is perfect to hold my tuner. It arrived on the expected delivery date.
on 6 January 2015
Quality of bag is ok but it is very small. The ukalele we bought it for didn't fit at all, and our other ukalele barely fits.
on 18 October 2014
Lightweight, nicely padded, think it will protect my ukulele well. Little pocket on the front is great for plectrums etc
on 1 October 2014
Great value and a great fitting . Lovely and well padded. With storage pocket on the front. Really good deal.
on 14 March 2015
Very good bag for the price paid. The pocket at the front is very tight though; the tuner just fits.
on 12 October 2014
Very good item, does perfectly his job. Received it in perfect time. Definitely 5 stars