on 25 May 2013
Pros

Slippy movement due to its teflon feet
Nice lights
Matt (soft rubberish coating)
Smooth movement
Clicks are fast and relatively quiet to my old mouse and require minimal force (can click super fast)
Looks good
Good quality plastics with a nice weight to the mouse
Scroll wheel isn't too loud
Braided cable

Cons

Thumb rest looks cool but useless as it is too far back.
Lights don't seem to switch off after putting PC to sleep. Don't know if this is the case when the PC is switched off completely though (update: lights don't turn off-may just be my motherboard: it continues to supply power to USB slots so electronics can still be charged).
Mouse is made for medium sized hands really
on 11 June 2013
This mouse looks great, has plenty of buttons (enough for my needs anyway) and is very cheap compared to other mice with similar functionality. I was worried initially that the low price would be justified by poor build quality but this is absolutely not the case. This mouse is comfortable to use for extended periods of time, all the buttons feel solid and the scroll wheel is quiet. I would definitely recommend this mouse to others.
on 29 October 2014
Let me start by saying, I go through a lot of mice; I'm a gamer, big time.

That being said, I don't go through a lot of mice because I break them, but simply because I like to try new mice (so nerdy.... yay!) and that's it really... I've bought 5 this year alone.. so far! Wow I know...

Anyway .... drum-roll please - THIS is THE nicest mouse I have ever used. It feels AWESOME to use, reallllllly really high quality. It's obviously not super high quality (at least I assume?) because it's incomparably cheap to anything on the upper end of the market.. but it feels like the business. Seriously... really good. Something to do with the finish I think? Anyway, my point is, if you are looking for a new budget mouse, (or any mouse at all to be honest), just stop right now, and click that purchase button. You don't know me and I don't know you, but I do know about mice, and trust me, your quest is over.
on 15 May 2013
the product came in within the time expected etc and in the condition shown in the photo but the mouse wont even move the way you move it ... if you move it left/right it will go diagnal etc and is not precise at all
on 6 September 2013
ive brought alot of cheap mice and as soon as i get them and feel the quality i know it wont last long thats what you come to exspect from a cheap mouse but this mouse is SOLID its got a bit of weight to it witch is nice i have once owned a deathadder few years back and this mouse is on par with the death adder and e 3lue is way way cheaper the only con i can think of is the bit sticking out your suppose to rest ur thumb on is too far back and my thumb dosent rest on it but besides that all round quality mouse
on 18 September 2013
E-3lue Mazer USB Blue LED 2500DPI Wired Optical Mouse Gaming Mouse MiceI ordered this product on the 10.09.2013. It was dispatched on the 11.09.2013. I received the product on the 18.09.2013. and found that it was defective ie the laser was not working. sent an e-mail to the supplier "Cyber Trend" only to be told that I would have to wait until the 23.09.2013. before they will do anything about it. Apparently they are now on vacation or as they put it a "Lunar Festival" great way to run a business by the phases of the moon. Interesting enough I find that they are offering deliveries during this "Lunar Festival" period which I find to be odd especially when they are telling me otherwise.
I purchased the product after reading positive reviews only to be utterly disappointed. I may be wrong but I have a nagging feeling I may be left with a defective product and have wasted my money.
on 19 November 2014
This is a great product if you are looking to play some pc/mac games more effectively and comfortably, without having to invest too much into the sexier brands.

Wireless, with optional fancy blue neon lights, it has a great range and the dpi is high enough to make useable in any non conventional surface; bed, book, wall.

There are 4 sensitivity settings which will take you from a snail's pace across the screen to quick enough to perform all your FPS related requirements.

Finally the extra buttons on the sides make it ideal for intermediate gaming for macros or key bindings.
on 9 February 2014
It looks really good and worked really well for two weeks then suddenly stopped . It would not connect with my computer although the blue light remained on . I tried different batteries but still did not work . It as if it was not connecting with the usb .. ended up returning for a refund. Very unhappy as this was a gift from my fiancee and we have learnt our lesson not to buy foreign unrecognisable named products
on 21 March 2014
i am not a gamer. why buy it then you may ask? computer based sequencing and sound recording. protools required some small movements to centre pan etc, and my normal mouse did not hit the spot. with the dpi increased i can select the correct position on the pan dials everytime thus reducing my moaning exponentially. added bonus of glowing up blue when connected. nice.
on 14 May 2015
Bought his for my 9-year-old son, who plays Minecraft and Team Fortress 2 with it on his Linux-running PC. He loves it, although it took him a while to get used to its sensitivity, having used a standard Microsoft mouse previously. He also likes the blue glow from the mouse.