Customer reviews

on 11 July 2017
Very lightweight and cute, just like I wanted. However, I've only had it for a few months now and the stitching around the outside is already starting to come undone.
on 29 December 2015
on bed at the moment cosy and soft .Would buy again
on 20 April 2014
This is the fifth fleece that I have bought but the first in pink as it is for a gift. Great items and I cannot praise them enough. Good looking, soft and easy to launder.
on 30 March 2014
Absolutely gorgeous. The colours in the blanket are lovely.I bought it for my daughter but, I want it as it is sooo pretty and lovely and soft to touch.
on 25 January 2014
A lovely soft blanket that the dog would very much appreciate but it is mine! It is of good size & is washable. The colours are great too. You can purchase these from This Is it in the High St but since I don't like shopping - online is much easier for me. Same price in store as well.

They came well packaged & before time too.
on 15 November 2013
THESE THROW ARE LOVELY AND SOFT NOW THE COLD WEATHER IS HERE GREAT GIFTS FOR DOG LOVERS REAL NOVELTY ITEMS
on 26 October 2015
GORGEOUS FLEECE BLANKET
I bought the pink colour for my puppy's bed. Everyone loves it, including my dog. It is beautifully soft and cozy and great value for money Washes well and dries quickly..
I would recommend.
on 18 April 2016
Loved by both the dog and the cat!

I had to get one each obviously. The cat does the whole kneeling thing which is both weird and yet a sign of approval!

The dog although less obvious, seems to love it as we'll good size and a good price
on 19 November 2014
This is a very lightweight blanket. I had hoped it would have been heavier. It is quite feint colourwise, but hopefully will be ok warmthwise. Bought as stocking filler for my daughter, so fingers crossed it will satisfy!
on 25 August 2014
Great lovely and soft excellent