Price:£8.99+ £2.37 shipping

on 7 November 2014
Love Wasjig's puzzles, not done much during summer months but now time to do more. So much more interesting than a boring picture as you can't wait to see how these will turn out. A little more difficult but have a go at one and your hooked.
on 23 February 2014
I am enjoying this puzzle, but I have found it quite alot easier than the others, possibly because the scene doesn't change very much? I might leave the Mystery puzzles for a while.
on 10 July 2013
This is my first Wasgij puzzle and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was definitely challenging and I was quite addicted to it for the six days it took me to complete it.

One little gripe I found was that on at least two occasions I found that pieces had fitted in perfectly well whilst also being in totally the wrong place. It certainly had me scratching my head occasionally when I tried to work out how another figure was going to fit in the space left.

But overall a really enjoyable experience and am off to buy another one now.
on 6 October 2015
This is my second Wagsij puzzle. I enjoyed the first puzzle from them and prompted me to buy my second less than a month after. There are a few theme, and the first one was Imagine and this is Mystery. The service is pretty good, got it delivered pretty much the next two days. They box it really nicely.
It is really good if you want some away time from the Screen and better for socializing with family etc
on 18 April 2014
Arrived quickly. Love these jigsaws as it gets your brain working until the end.Will be back for more in the future.
on 30 May 2014
Wanted this puzzle to complete the set

Found it challenging but loved it.

Gives me plenty of spare time occupation. Thank you Amazon
on 16 February 2014
This wasgij is really hard but very very enjoyable!! I love not knowing exactly what the picture is....Although there are some clues to help you on your way!! Will absolutely be buying more Wasjigs
on 5 February 2015
Great fun for all the family. I bought as a present but will be ordering another wasgij for myself. Prompt service and in new condition when it arrived. Excellent
on 12 December 2014
Love wasgij puzzles and have quite a collection owever i'm not keen on the mystery ones as the picture is too close to the box image. I like more of a challenge!
on 17 March 2013
I chose this rating as the jigsaw was very enjoyable kept me amused for hours so good value for money.Would recommend it to anyone that enjoys doing jigsaws.

See one answered question