on 17 June 2014
Ridiculous size and don't know what I can use it for. Supposed to be a punch bowl! I ordered it together with a ladle (recommended by Amazon), but it's almost impossible to fit it in the top. Too expensive to return the product - top marks for entrepreneurial rip-off skills, guys.
on 24 December 2015
When it arrived, it looked absolutely tiny!!!! But when filling it up - it holds a decent ammount of liquid!! Use it on the reg, but didn't hold up much in the dishwasher and has cracked around the edge/ chipped off a little now.
on 5 February 2014
For the price this is absolute rubbish, cheap and nasty plastic, very thin and flimsy, wouldn't pay 50p for this if I'd seen it in a shop first.
on 8 August 2014
Fab for a party, right size, I ordered straws but wished I had ordered longer ones, as it was difficult with a few faces around it at the same time lol. Would recommend and order again if I need them.
on 18 December 2013
This bowl is too small to be used at any party.
And the postage is so high that even if you want to return it, it will cost you more money.
Don't buy
on 20 July 2014
The description says that it holds 5 pints. Were they talking collectively or for each individual bowl. I was stupid enough not to read the reviews first before purchasing these. They are nowhere near big enough for what I need so will have to use them for decoration purposes only, as that seems to be the only use I would get out of them.

Sorry but not worth the money or the effort it took for me to choose and then pay for them.
on 8 December 2014
Very disappointing purchase. The bowl is far too small and flimsy to be of much use for cocktail making (for students). Wish I'd read some of the reviews before buying rather than relying on the overall star rating.
If you're thinking of buying it - don't.
on 3 March 2014
Order these for a girly night in, they were fab! Filled with cocktails and went down a treat with the guests.
They are not too big either so when they are filled they are not heavy.
Fast delivery too. Thank you
on 1 August 2013
Nice quality, as described. Was much smaller than I was expecting but holds the liquid amount as described I just had no perception of the size in relation to its capacity so possibly a measurement guide would be useful. But overall a good quality item at a reasonable price
on 4 June 2014
I bought these for my sons party and wow the kids lovely them. Great quality so can reuse, brilliant service, great packaging which all my purchases this easy and good! Thank you