Format: DVD|Change
Price:£2.98+ £1.26 shipping

on 19 August 2014
This was bought for my little sister who loves cloudbabies and she loves it. Great buy for any little girl or boy. Will recommend to friends and family.
on 18 May 2014
Little one loves cloudbabies and they have become part of the bedtime
routine. As we were going on holiday and bedtime would be abit
later was an ideal purchase to take away.
Would recommend for all cloudbabies out there 😉
on 8 December 2013
Cloud Babies etc is a lovely Gift for Babies/ Toddlers, even I love it and I am a Granny. It's so calming and placid it just sweeps you into their World..
on 28 September 2013
The cloud babies keep our Grandaughter quiet for ages. Excellent animation and good little stories. No longer afraid of thunder as it's clouds orchestra
on 11 July 2014
My baby likes it. The episodes are short and that's fine because I don't want my son in front of a screen too long.
on 30 August 2013
Only 6 episodes on the DVD. We bought for our cloud babies obsessed toddler as we were going on holiday and wouldn't have our sky planner cloud baby library with us! Could have done with around 10 episodes as they aren't that long and it got very repetitive very quickly.
on 23 August 2013
It gives a little more variety and seems longer than the 1st cloud babies dvd . Baby loves it .
on 10 January 2015
Very pleased with my purchase and my 1yr old nephew adores them. Arrived well before due date. I'd definitely buy from this seller again
on 1 October 2013
Truly lovely. Still watched by 5 year olds. This dvd is so gentle and wonderful for little ones.Now we want the cloud "baby toys".
on 6 January 2015
Bought as part of Christmas present, very happy little girls!