on 14 November 2013
I bought this after considering a number of options including buying previously used (still very expensive and often so twee) and making my own from boxes (problem finding suitable matching boxes). I was delighted to find this very simple house, complete with basic furniture so I knew it would be the right size for the building. The plain wood and bright colours here and there I find very attractive and there is no pink (!!)) anywhere. The price was right and after reading the one review about 30 Year 1 children playing with it and it surviving, I decided that was good enough for me. It took me 20 minutes to put together and a little longer to arrange the furniture to my satisfaction ( the children got their turns another day). It is getting well played with and the open sides make access easy even for the 2 year old (a girl). It also makes sharing easier. The 5 year old (boy)is delighted and even the too cool 7 year old (also boy) has had a play. I've added some vintage Playmobil to increase the play value and I'd be happy to recommend it as a starter home for any family of small dolls.
on 1 March 2017
Bought this for my 3 year old daughter. It's gorgeous. A bit fiddly to put together, especially as the roof piece didn't fit properly, but the seller was fantastic and quickly sent a replacement which is perfect. Good quality and sturdy.
on 9 March 2017
Sturdy and acceptable for a boy who needed a home for soldiers. Called the dude house as dolls house not acceptable....
on 7 March 2017
Lovely and simple dolls house. Furniture seems sturdy and great access to the rooms for little hands. Only took off a star as the roof was a poor fit and the dolls look a bit freaky. Daughter doesn't seem phased by either!
on 6 September 2015
For a little girl of two, this dolls house was fabulous. She absolutely loved it! It arrived very promptly and the furniture is chunky and well made for little fingers. For the money I paid I cannot recommend highly enough!!!!
on 27 October 2013
I am a year 1 teacher and used this doll house for a full half term as part of my 'ourselves' topic (in the small world area). The furniture is sweet and there's plenty of it and the grandma and grandad that come with it are nice and tobust.

The product is still standing strong after 8 weeks of play with 30 boisterous 5 year olds.
on 16 June 2015
This is a really lovely little dolls house. I was looking for one for my little boy who is 3.5 and wanted one that wasn't too big or 'pink' as he's really enjoying small world play. The two figures are nice - they stand up really well and the legs bend so can sit them down (just shame weren't 4!). There is lots of furniture too with little bits that open on some pieces. Putting it together was simple enough - but one must make sure do all the screws well loose and then tighten everything up as in the instructions. I put it together after he was in bed as I have leant doing it when he is around is a no no !! the opening windows and doors is a nice added extra with the access to rooms really easy from the sides. Nice quality for the money. Really happy with toy.
on 23 January 2015
Brilliant, durable, simple. A good size (sits well on top of my daughter's Ikea trofast toy storage thingy). The furniture is very simple, but identifiable. And I maintain that the simpler the stuff, the more imagination you need to fill in the gaps. If it's too detailed, it's too limiting. This one will last for years, both in terms of durability and appeal.
on 7 December 2014
Very pleased with the quality of it, considering the price, and it is quite sturdy with lots of furniture. Even put it together easily without an argument with hubby (unlike some flatpack products) Service excellent, ordered it on the Friday afternoon and it came on the Saturday.
on 4 June 2014
I got this for my 18 month daughter who has gotten really interested in her little dolls. she absolutely loved it when it arrived yesterday and her big brothers (3 and 5 years) were desperate to play with it too. is really well put together and seems quite robust for what it is.