on 18 July 2013
Product arrived promptly and as described.

The protector is not a perfect fit for the glass - it leaves 0.5 - 1mm around the very edge of the glass uncovered, this however is better than it being slightly too large for the glass which leads to dust etc getting under the screen protector.

Application was straightforward using the sellotape method of application and resulted in no bubbles.
on 13 December 2013
Adit I did end up chucking the first and then fitting a second. I think this was principally down to user error. Make sure it's all really clean and the area dust free before you start.
on 23 August 2014
Very good product & service/ price, I have had one on my tablet for a month now with no probs, a bit fiddly to put on. Please make sure your screen is clean and free of dust as dust will put lots of air pockets on your screen and make it look bad. Very good product/ price & I didn't have to go searching around the shops for it, all done from my armchair. Would recommend this product & service to anyone. Well done all.
on 3 January 2014
These are really good value for money! I only 4 starred because I ordered them for the ASUS Google Nexus 7 (as stated in the name) and there is a weird squoval shape hole that doesn't fit properly against the camera. But this isn't much of a problem, I just cut the bottom cm off. The rest of my tablet will stay nice and clean and protected!
on 31 January 2014
It gives my Nexus an easy to clean protection and I feel like the screen is truly protected. the filter was not easy for me to add though but that is just because it was my first time. If there is a next time, I should be better at it.
on 13 April 2013
Great coverage. There isn't two holes as the picture depicts, its one long hole, which is fine, as long as there is one and it doesn't cover the camera, I don't mind. Would definitely buy more of these.
on 1 January 2014
This cover is ideal, for the money there cannot be any complaints! It's a snug fit, keeps the tablet protected and doesn't get in the way during use. Totally chuffed with it!
on 28 February 2014
great product it fits well and easily goes on, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to get it right, fast delivery and cheap as
on 22 November 2015
Cracking tablet for the price and don't be put off by the memory there,s more than enough space for any casual user
on 19 February 2013
A well needed cover, as it stops screen being damaged. Thank u. I bought a spare n gave it to a friend