on 3 March 2014
Ordered monitor, wasn't sure what it would be as it says HP DELL IBM ASUS ACER and COMPAQ. Turned out to be a silver HP monitor. Works great.
18 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Received the HP model of this monitor. I got it for my teenage son to replace a broken monitor.

This particular monitor is really good, it’s a bit smaller than I realised but that said it works well and serves the purpose it was purchased for. There doesn’t appear to be any damage, scuffs or marks and it was delivered fairly promptly, and well within the estimated delivery time. I’d say this item and the seller I went through are highly recommended and reliable.
on 22 July 2016
For the price of around £14.00 the quality of the product was exellent.
5 people found this helpful
on 6 July 2017
This is a great bargain. It arrived so fast and is in fantastic condition.It looks very good and works very well. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants a good product which works and a company who provide a very efficient service.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 November 2016
Monitor was of none of the brands advertised in the ad-title. Power cable was a bit tricky to plug in as it wasn't the original one. Monitor itself had small scratch but for the rest in great condition. Works as you would expect. Monitor was very well packed/protected for transport. Price/quality this was a great deal.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 August 2016
Grandson wanted screen for his bedroom to enlarge his various games gadgets. An excellent purchase,,
Well packaged. Exactly as described. So pleased with it.
3 people found this helpful
on 5 December 2017
I received a Samsung monitor. It’s in good condition. No visible signs of wear and tear, no dead pixels, no apparent loose connections affecting the sockets, etc. - I have been using it for 6+ months at the time of writing.

The shipping did take a day longer than stated and I’m not sure who actually was at fault (delivery company/Amazon/seller?). I wasn't in a hurry so I'm still giving 5 stars, but if there are express delivery options and you really need your stuff it might be worth paying extra to make sure your item arrives on time.

Summing up. Considering the price, the product here was definitely deserving of 5 stars.
on 24 January 2018
Very reasonably priced, it is up and working as a CCTV monitor. Better than the 7" supplied with system. Picture quality not too brilliant, but only what I expected for the money. Very prompt delivery
on 4 August 2017
Quick delivery but unfortunately the quality was poor. I changed the settings in my laptop and in the monitor but still no improvement. Then, I connected my laptop to another monitor because the problem might be with my laptop but the quality was excellent.
One person found this helpful
on 15 October 2017
Very happy with the monitor. It arrived in perfect conditions, and the box looked like new.
It's still working very well, no complains. I'm using it mainly to play retro video games.