on 16 January 2017
This is the best rug grip. It sticks to your floor like glue. It can be a bit hard to put down, especially if you are doing it alone. I discovered an easy method..Turn your rug over and place the grip material on the rug, then put a piece of masking tape across each corner, holding the gripper in place on back of rug. Roll up your rug, gripper outwards, then simply unroll in your chosen spot. The masking tape can stay on. It does not affect the performance.
on 10 May 2013
Did exactly what it says on the tin. Arrived in good time, was as described and very easy to trim to the exact size of the rug. The rug hasn't moved since. Very pleased as before we put the underlay in place the dogs were having a great time sliding the rug all over the floor!!
on 5 July 2016
Needed to put under two carpets on newly fitted laminate flooring! One a runner type carpet in hallway and one large carpet under and surrounding coffee table. Great that you can order different sizes. Bought the large size which came in two pieces one piece each carpet. It's a bit fiddly to handle at first. A bit fiddly to cut but that may have been my scissors rather than the underlay. I suppose it's like anything that's new and you've never had before a bit trial and error on how to handle. Once I cut to the size, recommendation of cutting slightly smaller taken into account, (not too sure why as this does mean that the edges of the carpet sometimes curl up) I wasn't too sure wether to put it on the floor and the carpet on top or put it on the carpet and try and flip it over. I ended up putting it where I wanted the carpet to go then trying to put the carpet on top by rolling carpet across. Of course with the carpet being big it was a bit of a struggle especially on my own, i kept veering off, I would suggest where possible and the carpet is big, two people to place carpet on underlay to get a precise fit. I had to keep fiddling with the carpet to get it right as this stuff does its job and doesn't budge when its on the floor. Which also means that if its not positioned exactly where you want it, it's hard to move. So yes it is exactly what I was looking for, the carpets no longer slide around on top of the laminate and I feel safe walking across them. As for cleaning well I don't think I would have the will to live if I have to move them each time I clean the floor, it will have to be a every now and then clean under the carpet. I have some left overs which I'm already thinking would go nicely under several other things like a vase on the table and coasters. Very pleased with product. Feel very safe walking over carpet.
on 25 February 2016
We have laminate floors downstairs, and our rugs were a slip hazard. In the past, I've purchased the sticky felted type anti-slip underlays, but decided to go for this as it said that it was washable. I'm pleased to say that this works really well. I was initially quite sceptical - when it came out of the packet, it's like a very lightweight foam with a very slightly tacky covering - nothing at all like the super sticky underlays I've purchased before.

We used a strip under our hall runner & it's stopped it sliding around the floor very nicely. At only 60cm wide, I though the sideways shear forces would be strong enough to move the narrow runner, but it definitely stays in place !
on 13 July 2016
I was sceptical as to whether this anti slip rug would work as i have had different sorts in the past and they have all been useless, but out of desperation i thought i would give this one a go. I am gobsmacked. I have two crazy Lurcher dogs who run around like nutters and in the past rugs would go flying across the room with them both ending in a heap at the wall. No more, no matter how much they now run, jump or skid on the rug there is no moving it. It stays in place and does not move an inch. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
on 24 January 2017
Best underlay you can buy! I used Dunelm underlay a few years ago and the chemicals damaged my laminate floor (told them but they didn't want to know). So ordered this as it said safe on wood floors, it is easy to cut to size; easy to lay and move as needed plus it does the job perfectly! I will never use anything else now, it may not be the cheapest but you do get what you pay for.
on 14 July 2016
Had a similar product some years ago, but hadn't been able to find a replacement since moving house. Excellent for preventing rugs from slipping on polished floors. When it stops working so well, a rinse with warm water refreshes it.
on 25 March 2015
Excellent stuff, does what its says perfectly. Easy to cut to size with a pair of ordinary scissors. Maybe I was just lucky but the various options for size meant that I had very little waste. This is a soft rubbery-feeling grid that not only stops your rug from slipping around, but also protects your rug from absorbing dye from the hard floor (the tiles on our hard floor still turn a cleaning cloth red and they're over 50 years old). Moreover it insulates and provides the rug with a slight bounce - ours is an imported "antique" (or old second-hand, if you prefer) Persian carpet which doesn't have much give left in the pile, so this adds quite a bit to the comfort factor. As a person who isn't as steady on his feet as I used to be, the knowledge that the rug is not going to skate away under me is quite reassuring.
on 22 November 2016
These work really well toward the centre of the rug. Unfortunately our dog loves to careen around the house chasing balls. This means he will flip up the rug at the corner with the underlay. When this happens the underlay can get pulled and so putting the rug back down may show some exposed underlay. If anything it's too light and hasn't got it's own structure, so if it gets pulled or lifted up then you've got to spend a little time to get it down just right again.
on 13 June 2017
We had the carpet removed and laminate flooring put down which looks amazing but turned out to be a skating rink for humans and animals alike. The anti slip rug gripper works like a charm; both runners and mats in the hall haven't moved since popping some of this underneath and the animals aren't hall surfing anymore which although highly amusing can get to be a bit worrisome especially for the older ones, not to mention worrying about broken limbs or smashing into the front door after coming down the stairs for the humans too. I ordered more than needed just in case it does wear out and some more is needed, but so far so good. All I need to do now is crochet some cat & dog slippers and sew some on to that so the non-rug areas aren't so slippy either ;)