Customer reviews

Prym Knitting Dolly Maxi with Pin
Price:£5.52+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 14 January 2016
I order this to make chunky braiding for necklaces. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. This is the first time I have used a large dolly, but found no difference to using the narrow sizes. It is sturdy and very well made. It has a strong pin. It good fun seeing as you work grow instead of waiting until it pokes out of the end. It is comfortable to use and I would buy again.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 April 2017
I was going to try and make a large dolly like this as I wanted to make some fenders for my model boats,but when I found this on Amazon it saved me trying to make one it worked great.
on 11 August 2017
Too slippy and cumbersome for purpose, better using bobbin and nails
on 28 April 2017
Good product for chunky wool. I used DK and it was too big. Good company
on 17 March 2018
Arrived on time but no pin. Looks like it slipped out of the package as there was nothing to stop it doing so. So product incomplete.
on 26 February 2014
I have taught children to use a "spool knitter" and they always want to "see what is happening". This item does just that. Also, the looped (as opposed to single pin) prongs are MUCH easier to work with. I'm so glad the German company Prym finally made what I have been wishing for.
8 people found this helpful
on 3 April 2017
Very happy with this
on 8 October 2017
Arrived on time. I am very pleased with this.
on 22 December 2014
Not that easy to use for a beginner , but with patience and practice should be able to get the knack in time.
2 people found this helpful
on 14 January 2018
This works great it's the perfect size for what I needed to knit