• Look
  • Customer Reviews

on 9 February 2016
No stars this is an appalling device
It doesn't work
Be warned
Do not buy it on subscription
on 23 October 2013
Downloaded this app before realizing I had to pay for it. Did not launch the app tho. I have uninstalled it from my kindle. But will I still get charged at end of free trial?
on 26 March 2013
I was really disappointed with this app. The page layout was poor, and a lot of the articles, I couldn't read, as it was out of focus. Will be deleting this app.
on 18 September 2015
Unable to access free issues unless I subscribed - not my idea of attracting future readers!!!!
on 28 July 2015
Appears to be free? But once the app has downloaded you have to pay to read anything.
on 3 February 2015
I'm afraid I can't comment as I can't download it on my Kindle.
on 20 August 2015
It says its free,but it's not......
on 9 September 2014
Never opened on my kindle!
on 21 March 2013
i really love my kindle reading books you can get books at touch of a button its fab and its instant
on 30 August 2014
Not really my kind of mag