on 28 September 2014
I downloaded this a few hours before flying as i didn't want to take sedatives for a 2 hour flight. Downloaded it with scepticism but as it was cheap thought I would give it a go. I was surprised! It made me realise the source of my fear (being a control freak!) and that my fears were irrational. During the flight i was able to rationalise my fear and it made flying an easier task for me and those around. If you are scared, read this book, it made a difference to me.
on 9 July 2013
I did not believe I could get on a plane and not be scared after 2 very bumpy flights scared me so much I never wanted to fly again, I read this book cover to cover did what he suggested watch videos and took notice of what author said I have just flew to greece and not only was I not scared I enjoyed the flight I even took pictures whilst up in the air

I would highly recommend to anyone with a fear for flying it certainly helped me
on 10 November 2014
Ok, had some useful tips, but it is a very thin book, which shows the author's view that it is all very simple and easily resolved. He says to do something else than other courses, but does exactly the same. Some useful tips on distraction methods, but otherwise not worth it. In about one page per fear he resolves the whole fear, which is unfortunately not really how it works.
on 17 June 2013
The writer was clearly a sufferer of fear of flying he gives an in depth look at how and why we fear flying, although it hasn't cured me as such, it has highlighted to me that a 'fear of flying' phobia is non existent and just a symptom of a larger Phobia...
on 21 January 2014
Just gives very obvious, inappropriate observations and tips, which aren't really tips. I'd like to see this author's credentials. Don't bother with this.
on 10 August 2014
this is a very good read about flying. it does make some good points about our minds playing tricks on us.
on 9 May 2013
Interesting book think I will read it a few times so it sinks in I am sure it will help me a lot
on 7 August 2014
If you don't like flying or are nervous, buy a copy, really does help.
on 8 May 2015
Helped me a little though I still have a little fear...