on 13 March 2014
Bought for my 5yr old daughter (and me if I'm honest). Please be aware that there are LOTS of things to fiddle about with before the shop can be fully ready......the usual crazy Sylvanian stuff like building teeny food packets and labelling minute ice-cream cartons. But all worth it in the end. You might just want a head start and some peace and quiet to sort these bits out but either way, when set up this is a fantastic role play toy and good value considering the attention to detail and the accessories included. IF YOU'VE NOT BOUGHT SYLVANIANS BEFORE .................please note, there are NO animal figures included with this set, so you made need to order some!
on 26 June 2014
bought at discount price, felt like a value buy with all the varied shop pieces ranging from boxed food, canned food, fresh food, dairy, bakery, etc. even came with shop labeled shopping bag. very good for pretend play
on 29 July 2013
This toy is great! you have little Sylvanias foods and a trolley which I loved! I think and little girl would love this but I thing I should mention 2 important subjects 1)it is rather fiddly like all Sylvanias things because its small for example the trolley is only one or two CM longer than the parm of my hand and my hands are small! 2) because the objects are small I would NOT recommend this for children under the age of 5.

But over all this and all Sylvanias things are epic!!!
on 6 April 2014
This set is packed with detail and offers plenty of roleplay opportunities. It's nice to have someplace for my daughter's Sylvanian Family characters to visit and play outside of their home. The boxes are quite fiddly to assemble and if you use all the accessories you don't have much space left in the actual shop
on 5 October 2014
This maybe an excellent item but why does the price vary so much? Some weeks ago it was offered for under £20 and since then the price has constantly risen. Yesterday when I checked it was a massive £46.00 plus and today it is £40.00 plus.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 March 2014
All Sylvanian goods are well made and both my daughter and her daughter (age 6) have had in the past and currently, really enjoyed building up heir villages. We still have many of the original pieces all over 20 years old.
on 7 May 2013
my niece loved it goes with others in her collection
only one thing there are lots of little pieces
to lay out but you expect this from this range of quality toy
on 26 May 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter aged 6 and old not believe the attention to detail in this . She absolutely loves stacking the shelves
on 18 May 2013
i wish they had invented this when i was small as i always wanted a grocery store! i love this shop, its excellent! it comes with lots of food, so theres plenty for each of your families to go shopping! its a must have in anyones collection!
on 25 December 2013
My daughter had this for Christmas Day and whilst she may love the present, I was disappointed. In the picture it looks like you get loads of fruit and vegetables but in reality most of them are 'stuck' onto the shelves and are not able to play with and put in the trolly. It does come with some food items but not nearly as much as it looks like from the box pictures.