Customer reviews

on 24 May 2017
good coffee
on 1 March 2014
I first tried this product while it was on offer at the local supermarket and was delighted with it's excellent flavour. This is the best instant coffee I have tasted and it came out on top when reviewed by Which magazine. It doesn't have the full flavour of a beverage freshly prepared from ground coffee, but it comes close. As suggested on the can, I prefer to make it using two teaspoonfuls in mug (250 mL). Being supplied in a metal container with A plastic lid at seals well, the product stays fresh.
on 16 May 2013
This coffe has to be one of the best I have tried recently.
I think its the closest thing you will get to barista style coffee from the local coffee chains.
Its a no fuss, quality coffee that can me made in a instant!
Great tasting. Would highly reccomend this to serious coffee drinkers!
on 8 March 2014
Bought this on recommendation from Amazon reviews. I'm usually a Kenco smooth drinker so thought i'd give this a go and for 6 tins at this price why not....

The delivery was prompt and faultless as usual and the packaging was solid as to be expected.

Then it all went down hill made the coffee as recommended on the tin...first impressions it didnt smell rich as you expect from a top market coffee. the taste was bitter and the body was weak.
Maybe its me and if so discount my review but make your own mind up.
on 15 June 2014
Sweet ..great..stuff....lovely ...fantastic ..cheap as chips thank you ..very much half the price from the super market .exellent ..sweet ,
on 20 December 2013
If you've never tried Barista-style coffee, then you're in for a treat. I've never been a coffee lover - until I tried this Nescafe Azera - and although I'm still not a coffee lover, I find this is the best tasting coffee I've ever had.
on 8 May 2013
If you like smooth, gentle coffee, then this is an incredible breakthrough! It honestly tastes like fresh, filtered (or pressed) coffee, yet it's instant - just add water in the mug - no coffeemaker to wash!! I'm about to order a batch on subscribe & save having tried a tin from the local supermarket.
on 29 September 2013
Love this coffee and super happy with the great price for 6 large cans....try it. Great coffee taste without the mess of a cafetiere, just like it says on t.v.!
on 14 March 2016
I've noticed many of the reviews are giving this coffee five stars based purely on price/value for money, without really getting into how the coffee actually tastes, which isn't very helpful if you're searching for reviews based on the taste of the coffee!

I'm a regular coffee drinker, always drink it black with no milk or sugar being added and usually buy beans and grind them myself at home. That being said, it can be fairly pricey (a bag of really high-end beans can be upwards of £8). So, I've been searching for an instant coffee which I can drink occasionally, and after trying 8-10 different instant coffees from the local supermarket, I can safely say that this Nescafé Azera is by far the best I've tried.

It's full of flavour, whilst also being somewhat mild (in a good way!) - and by that I mean it doesn't have that burnt taste that many of the instant coffees seem to have, which I personally can't stand.

I'm currently drinking a cup as I'm writing this, and loving it. For me, this is the first instant coffee that I've come across which really is delicious.
on 13 August 2013
This is a very good bulk-purchase price on Amazon: the 100g can is at least £3 in supermarkets on offer, otherwise £4.99 at normal price. It's the best instant I've tasted (which, admittedly, isn't saying much, as before this I turned my nose up at instants, preferring filter) and I've just ordered this bulk deal. Which?'s recent taste-test of premium instants gave this the top score of 82% (its counterpart, Intenso, came second with 77% - well ahead of the (very expensive) Starbuck's VIA at 60%).

I'd certainly go for this if you don't normally like instant coffee but don't have access to filter (or can't be bothered for just yourself - me!): it's almost - but not quite - as good, and on this deal is less than 5p per cup.

See one answered question