1,066

on 4 May 2015
Actually a little bigger than I was expecting, and very nice quality too! Fit's perfectly on my desk, and it's just the right size to get my keyboard, mouse, screen and speakers on. I was considering going all out on a Razer mouse pad to match my system, but honestly I think I made the right choice buying this instead. Couldn't be happier!
on 11 February 2014
Its flat.

Its black.

My mouse sits on top of it.

My mouse is now extremely responsive and accurate.

Chuffed
0Comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2013
Just received this mousemat today and have to say its just what i expected. Great quality, Feels heavy duty and grips my desk solid.Great smooth finish. My Perixx mx-2000 mouse glides across it. Five stars from me, highly recommended
on 16 April 2013
Within the universe of mouse pads, for me, this one sits in the Goldilocks' zone. It's not too big or too small. It's smooth for a textile surface but not too slick like a table top. A real pleasure to use for precise graphics work.

It's thin so the corners don't catch your wrist but thick enough so it feels like a mat and I do not feel the table through it. Its rubber backing means that it does not slip.

It even looks as good as black squares of material go.
Great mouse / keyboard pad

In terms of quality feels awesome having in mind the price that it costs. One of the best pads i have had for the price that it costed.

I used to have plastic desk protections which are great to protect our desks and to have a keyboard / mouse on top with plenty of room to move but the grip on the mouse its that good as plastic tends to make the mouse not responsive. So after trying in a local shop some pads similar to this one but that costed 5 times more i decided to order this one and great!! So far has given me a great experience and looks awesome on my desk.

Quite thick and has a nice grip both on the desk and also on the mouse. Feels comfortable.
on 18 June 2015
This is a wonderful piece of kit. I wanted it so that I could rest my laptop on it. It's soft, doesn't overheat the laptop and has a fantastic grip on the desk so it doesn't accidentally jiggle about. Would highly recommend this product and can't believe how cheap it is, given its size.
review image review image
on 7 August 2013
The packaging like others pointed out crams the mat and when you take it out it doesn't lay flat all the way around, the edges go wavey and you can almost peel off the top layer off because the edges are also a little rough. I bought a medium one and I am trying to ignore the fact that it doesn't lay fully flat on the bottom edges...but otherwise, it's big enough, slick, comfortable, works well with my wireless mouse, doesn't slip around.
on 12 June 2015
It's so good, the material is amazing. it's that big you can fit your mouse and your keyboard on and I still had room for Mr. meowmers (The cat).
on 18 September 2015
Haven't had a lot of mouse pads in general but I think these desk pads make your computer look much tidier in my opinion. This feels soft and just enough squish that its not over or under bearing.

EDIT: After using it more I realised it's not flat out perfect. The way the edges are finished up so that they don't fray soon became abrasive on my wrists and I decided to cut a 45 degree angle into it as best I could (as seen in image). It may look a bit of a bodge job but it works. Just had to add this as it was really quite aggravating whilst trying to work.
on 4 March 2014
Mouse mat works like a charm. Not sure why people seem to be having issues with the packaging. Yes, it is rolled up but when it is unrolled, you set the mat on your table with the mat rolling downwards so that when you flatten it in place, it gently sticks to the surface of your table and lies flat on top.

Either people have their mats on the wrong side (e.g. the curves are rolling up) or the product company manufacture some of their mats rolled one way or the other, meaning I got lucky with mine when the bottom side curved in.

All in all, the mat is efficient in it's use, responds great to my G600 Logitech, and looks simple but sexy in it's aesthetic. 5/5