Customer reviews

on 23 January 2014
My 16 month old son loves it. First he was sitting in it and now that he has his toys in the box, he wants to climb on it all the time. Its small but enough for a toddler. The lid is safe
on 25 July 2015
It is a nice box, good quality
on 20 February 2014
Love this box ! Many compliments received as it sits in my living room for when my granddaughter comes to play. We put it together easily enough and it is well made. Lovely finish and the lid is clever as it won't slam down and trap tiny fingers. My friend bought one when she saw it and is equally pleased.
on 23 November 2013
we were looking for a large toybox and this sounded great as it was supposed to be 76cmx38x37 instead of the 60cmx30x28 that it actually is, may seem trivial and might be unimportant to most but we bought it as it was supposed to be larger than the average box. That said it was reasonably easy to assemble, is nice and sturdy and looks great, just need to sort out the description in the listing Mr amazon.
on 21 June 2015
This is faulty and needs to be removed from sale! We have had 2, the first one was obviously one someone had returned (looks at previous reviews!) and was marked etc, the lid did not shut! It left about 2 inches open, perfect for a child to put there fingers in and then lean on the lid with the other hand squashing there fingers. Returned it, next one arrived, exactly the same, is obviously a faulty batch. Spent the afternoon sourcing and attaching magnets to make it shut. A poor product, would advise against buying for safety reasons!
review image review image
on 20 February 2014
We absolutely love this toy box!! It is a great size, the design of Pooh and friends is lovely and the box has a nice gloss finish.
The best thing is that our daughter will never get her fingers caught as their is a hinge thing (v technical) inside that prevents the lid from dropping shut, it keeps the lid open and closes slowly. If we had more room in her bedroom we would buy the full set. Delivery was super quick and the toy box was well packaged - 100% recommend.
on 8 February 2016
Found this box to be a very poor purchase when unpacked the lid of box was damaged and sections to assemble the bracket to were not fit for purpose, although the company did replaced it. When filled with toys the lid will not close due to the poorly designed hinge.
Recommendation:- due to the large cost of this item would be to purchase a wooden box and apply stickers yourself
review image review image
on 16 July 2014
I bought it for my grandsons 1st birthday. It is well made and has a beautiful finish and was easy to put together. I chose this as it has a safety lid, ie he cannot trap his fingers and it will not fall down on his head when he leans in it.
on 25 April 2014
Really good toy box, just watch fingers! Although it has a spring that pushes it open a toddler can easily push down with one hand whilst the other in and is caught. Ouch!
on 9 October 2014
Quality product and quick delivery. Colours are vibrant and good lamination. I've also accidently dropped objects on the box (iron, run the vacuum into the side!) and didn't mark at all. Some of the reviews have said the box is small but I haven't found this to be a problem. I've managed to get a lot of toys in the box for my 9 month old baby - perhaps a problem if you have an older child with larger toys? Lid has a good safety hinge too. In my opinion, the best quality toy box I've seen (and I shopped most of the major retailers before looking on Amazon).