on 20 May 2016
it states very clearly that these bilbs last up to 12 months........yet here i am ordering yet again......they pop after about two weeks!?,,,,,,why did i re-order....just because they pop anddo not explode......small children about
on 27 October 2017
The first 4 bulbs I used were fine but did not last long a few weeks at most the other 6 bulbs only lasted a few hours each so I won't buy again I have since bought from elsewhere and the bulb is fine been on now for 6 mth's so the lamp is not faulty.
on 3 December 2016
In November 2015 I purchased a pack of 10 bulbs (60W type R63 manufactured by 'Status International [UK] Ltd). I bought the bulbs as 'spares' to service two light fittings. I was thinking long-term since the manufacture of this type of bulb has been phased out under EU regulations. None of these bulbs lasted more than a few months and some lasted only a week or less). I am now down to 3 'spares' and will have to buy more bulbs to replenish my 'reserve stock'. Needless to say I will not be purchasing any more bulbs from this supplier.
on 8 June 2017
The bulbs are good value one was broken but seller replaced it no problem don't know how long will last if not long won't be buying again .
on 19 February 2016
Arrived promptly and well-packaged, thanks. The only reason not to give a "5" is that our experience of earlier purchases is that the bulbs occasionally have a shorter life-span than reasonable. But, given their price, here we are back again and will do so again!
on 11 August 2017
As described. Thanks.
on 21 November 2016
Just what l wanted can't get them in high street
on 11 April 2016
Ok as far as product goes but on the back of package it states 'not suitable for domestic lighting' ?????????? What are they for then?
on 26 August 2015
Bulbs do what it says on the box.
One was shattered during delivery, but I expect this will be par for the course.
on 5 October 2016
Good product that is well priced..