Size: X-Large|Colour: Fawn|Change
Price:£5.99 - £13.27

on 15 May 2010
This is an excellent piece of kit. Another review criticised it for being thin but it is a MICROFLEECE not a FLEECE.
It is lightweight but VERY comfortable and warm.
The colour is a washed-out dark blue but in my view perfectly OK.
This is such good value I am getting another one because you could not replicate this quality for the price anywhere!
on 21 March 2011
Extremely thin but also very soft and warm.Be careful, Trespass sizes are a little to big.Check out official size guide when selecting yours.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 December 2010
Got this fleece for my bf for this bitterly cold Christmas. He loves it!

1) Sizing - ordered M and fit ok ( if being picky, I would say the sleeves are slightly too long). I find the sizing of Trespass clothing can be confusing and turns out to be too big sometimes, but this one is ok.

2) Colour - some reviewers described as 'wash-out blue' made me worry a bit about the colour when ordering. However, it turns out that my bf and I both love the colour. It may not be navy blue, but I wouldn't say 'wash-out' blue as it may sound like a bit of worn-out blue. It is simply deep blue(grey-blue maybe, definately not navy blue or 'wash-away' blue either) - lovely afterall. Wish we could have more colour choices though, would love to get a red one too.

3) Material and cutting - all good, nice, soft, thin, good for layering, bf says it feels very comfy.

Excellent price to keep him warm in winter time after all.
on 24 May 2016
I love this fleece. I bought it as a mid layer for a Finland trip. It worked perfectly for this. However, I have found that it is one of my favourite jumpers – surprisingly warm, but not too much. Perfect for chilly evenings.
I like a roomy fleece so I ordered a size extra to what I normally buy and I got what I wanted. In reality it's more a pinky, slighty washed out red than the colour it shows in the photo, but for the price I'm not complaining. I use it when I go walking in spring and autumn, or when I stop for lunch on top of a fell. Would buy again.
on 31 July 2015
Very very good fleece, always warm, never piles when washed , but Don t Tumble dry as they shrink , just let the fleece air dry ,which is very quick after a good spin in the washing machine ,will last for years.
on 24 November 2009
This fleece is a washed out blue, and not the Navy Blue it is described, and very thin. Sadly it had to go back.
on 5 February 2014
Comfy, light, generously sized (which is what I wanted), great value for money. I'm skinny & feel the cold a lot but this has the same warmth of something far thicker, and keeps me really cosy. Great product, nice colour too (a sort of "faded navy" if that makes sense).
on 26 December 2010
This is only my second microfleece but it is my best so far. Amazing price delivered and I needn't have worried about quality. The material is thinner but warmer than my other micro.
on 14 March 2015
Very good. Used it when we went to the Arctic Circle when it was -10 and was perfect. Because of lost luggage, my partner (ex large) wore it and it stretched to fit him and was invaluable. Would recommend it for any cold climate/working outside etc.