Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 September 2013
I purchased this album after hearing only one track on the television, but loved the track so much I risked the purchase. I must say I was not disappointed as the whole album is absolutely great and if you are a classical music lover - this is well worth purchasing.
on 23 August 2013
Heard this as their featured album on Classic FM and went in search....so glad I did as a beautiful album.
on 9 May 2013
The music was selected with superb taste, and the courage to include among the selections several that are little known -- sometimes totally new, sometimes old and forgotten gems by unfamiliar composers. The rendition is masterly.
on 18 August 2013
Heard of this guy on the radio and went looking for him. There's no doubt he is a good player, but overall the CD is a slightly bizarre collection of different things -some good, some not so good. It is a good recording though, just not really my bag.
on 26 August 2013
Some of the most beautiful music I've heard - I was looking for Musica Universalis and the Wild Swans Suite and found them both on Spheres. A fantastic album.
on 30 April 2013
I am enjoying Daniel Hopes recording on this download but maybe its this fact that it is a download that it does seem to be missing something of the clarity of tone and crispness I expect from modern recordings of the violin.

Still very enjoyable though particularly as a background to writing and reading.
on 18 August 2013
This is a very unusual and highly innovative compilation of composers rarely found together......but highly recommended to the listener. of quality expression
on 6 September 2013
I enjoy the music on this CD though I don't think it's upto the standard of my favourite, Nigel Kennedy. Nice, easy listening music and great for chilling out my over-exicted 5 year old! I'm happy with the purchase.
on 9 November 2014
very pleased well packed no problems
on 2 October 2015
Brilliant professional.Have not heard him 'live' yet.Maybe he will be on the television 'ere too long.