Customer reviews

Format: Vinyl|Change

on 27 April 2017
The best!
on 5 January 2013
great stuff. if you like hudson mohawke or rustie check it out. great use of autotune, super stabs, cool bass lines
on 20 December 2013
Dreamy unusual timing syncopations and great underlying beats. Almost chill out music. Hint. Buy it. It really grows on you. Top marks.
on 9 March 2013
I have lost count of the number of times this album has been played in the past couple of months. The styles on display are varied but the quality of the album is high throughout - there are no tracks that I would leave off it given the choice.

The only problem for me is, I don't want to over-play it in case it loses its appeal!
on 5 April 2013
I recently discovered Flume through Chet Faker and decided to give this guy a hear.. and am I ever glad I did!

This album has been on repeat since I got it! For a youngster, this guy is coming up with some solid tracks. Give it a listen! Tracks to watch out for:
> Sintra
> Insane
> What You Need
on 24 April 2013
Bought this as a present for my beloved as a thank you for his looking after me whilst I have been ill. He plays it all the time and says he loves it, so I am in the good books. Read all the reviews before I ordered it (the man of the house is very fussy about his music) and agree with all the positive comments made. Every track is worth listening to.
on 15 September 2016
Flume are of such unrecognised quality. Superb song!
on 21 June 2016
Great deal,very recommended seller !!
on 10 October 2014
A great album. Found this through following what others bought on Amazon, and really glad I bought it. Turn it up, listen all the way through and enjoy.
on 23 August 2013
Absolutely flawless album with tonnes of catchy hooks with great sound levels. Perfect for headphone listening and bound to get a party going. Easily 5 star!