on 24 February 2014
I got through this book in 2 days as Matthews makes it unputdownable .... lovely slushy story which lifts your heart. My only negative is that there are a few typo' s which I find distracting. Other than that we'll recommended.
on 10 March 2015
I hope their is a follow-on book, alot of situation's still dangleing. I don't know how she comes up, with such great storylines. You won't want to put it down, once you get into it Ha! I hope you all enjoy it asmuch as I did, I was with her all the way!!
on 15 December 2012
I am currently working my way through all of Carole Matthews books. I loved this book it had me laughing a lot. I loved Sadie the main character. The way Sadie was confused really came across well in the book. Highly recommend this book.
on 11 February 2014
Thoroughly entertaining read as always! Always know you're in for a treat, can't wait for the next one and the next!
on 15 June 2016
as described and delivered promptly
on 27 September 2014
Another brilliant read by Carole Matthews! I had no idea where the book was going, and just couldn't out it down till I found out!
on 10 August 2014
Loved the story from the start, one of those that you can't put down, great likeable characters you feel for.
on 20 January 2014
This is the second time I have read this book it is a well written book and has interesting characters all woven in together.
on 21 February 2012
This was a really good read as always with this author I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am never disappointed with the story lines being different and not similar like some other authors.
on 2 January 2016