on 26 January 2014
Really enjoying using this guide to speaking with the great Archangels, would recommend this book to anyone needing help, or new to Angel work or light work, and those who find it easier to read out prayers as an addition to their own.
Good to use as a focus, good to set up a daily routine of connection with your Angels.
on 20 September 2013
This book has given me the ability to communicate with Angels
And and has given me confidence on my journey to understand
The spirit world .
I would recommend this book to everyone who wishes to advance their journey to communicate with spirit.
on 26 April 2014
I love this Angel prayer book and I often read and say some of the prayers before going to bed for myself and my loved ones. It helps me sleep better at night and it makes me feel peaceful.
I believe in the Archangels and their healing power so thank you Paul for writing this lovely prayer book.
on 16 June 2014
this has some lovely prayers - worth a read!
great for Times when you can't find words to talk to your guardian angels
on 20 November 2013
This is a truly beauiful book, as specially if you have trouble expressing your words in prayer, good for beginners
on 28 March 2014
quite nice little prayers but wasn't as long a book as I expected, didn't really feel it was very helpful
on 24 August 2014
I did not know what to except when I decided to read this book I was extremly glad I started to read after reading one prayer peaceful feelings over came
Each prayer was heartfelt not as I say Disney fied they are peaceful and loving.
on 24 February 2015
It is very good and comforting book, fill of good energy, definitely a perfect support for all kind of situation, bless you.
on 30 December 2013
There's a prayer for all the angels wot ever guidance we all need when we need them just ask them??
on 28 September 2013
great varied prayers enjoy reading at the end of my day, thanks, would recommend to those who believe in angels