Customer reviews

Great stuff within one pack.
Interactive games for kids, which help them in learning new stuff
on 8 July 2017
Daughter loves it
on 25 February 2015
Bought this game for my 3 year old she is minnie mad, as soon as she puts the game on I don't hear a peep out of her.
on 27 September 2013
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter and she loves it. the games are fun and girly keeping her amused for hours on end. easy to use. Great price also!!
on 7 August 2013
My daughter loves Minnie mouse so I knew she'd like this. Good educational purposes and it's fun. Keeps her quiet for a while anyway!
on 3 November 2013
Great game very educational while olso very fun to play a great game to have fun whole learning would recommend.
on 18 January 2014
This was purchased for a 2 year old, even though it is aimed for 4-6 year olds, my little girl has an innotab and likes Minnie so I thought she could just do what she can on it and then grow in to it. However, considering it is for a 4 year old, my 2 year old can play some of the games on it really well already. There is the option of easy or difficult so I think this will last a long time as she can switch to difficult. Overall, this is a nice game with stories on it too and has kept my 2 year old entertained for a while and teaches them colours and order.
on 15 April 2013
My little received this for her birthday and has really enjoyed playing with it. It is well thought out and very cute and pink. A very good buy!
on 20 January 2015
Vtech Innotab and the games is one of the best investments I have made in terms of self-education. My daughter struggles with sitting for long periods of times at a table doing her homework. What this is, is a great tool for after homework (and dinner) as a reward and my daughter doesn't even realise that she is practically doing more homework by playing these games. I love that has helped and it is also practical for skills that need to be honed in such the early years of her life.
on 16 September 2013
Love this. Easy to use and keeps my 3 year old occupied for ages. Easy enough for her to do everything herself