on 17 November 2013
It does what is says on the tin........protects my phone, keeps it clean and stops it from getting scratched. It is easy to see the screen so therefore nothing is lost in the viewing of pictures etc. It is so easy to apply/ remove..

Good all round.
on 21 January 2013
I really can't fault this product. I've previously bought the same brand from the same seller for a camera, and that was equally good.
It goes on easily with no bubbles, is almost completely invisible, and after half an hour it is stuck fast, although can be removed with no trace if needed and to be replaced. It is also very scratch resistant and therefore lasts a very long time indeed.

I honestly can't think how it could be improved upon, although some might prefer a film that reduces the natural shine of a glass screen. I'm not one of them as I prefer to see the true vibrant colours that show through this film perfectly.

To test it out, use the tried and trusted professional method of taking pictures of, wait for it......... cats. Yes, use the phone's camera to shoot a nice colourful moggie's fur and eyes close up. This film, in my opinion, enhances the screen display, and that says it all.
on 21 November 2013
Never used a screen protector before but moving away from a Mofi case to a silicone/rubber case and screen protector combo for ease of use.

This little pack has 6 screen protectors. Got the application right third time round (my bad). There is no loss of screen sensitivity which was my biggest worry.

The cut outs are in precisely the right positions. And I still have 3 protectors left. Excellent value.

Incidentally, the case I'm now using is a perfect companion to these screen protectors and I'm delighted with it: BoxWave Nokia Lumia 820 BodySuit, Premium Textured TPU Rubber Gel Skin Case - Nokia Lumia 820 Cases and Covers (Jet Black)
on 12 December 2013
I have had several protectors from several brands, but this is just fantastic, nice touch, well finished and it brings stickers for repositioning the protection. Amazing ;)
on 11 April 2015
Totally ruined the first one and the second one - learning curve right - it can be very tricky to fit these you really could do with an extra pair of hands but once you get the knack it almost seems easy but you must totally clean your phones screen with proper screen cleaner , lens cleaner etc. and I also recommend using an air duster you know the compressed air cans that are use for blowing out pc's as the slightest spec of dust will mean you get air bubbles. Once fitted though does a good job of protecting screen and quite durable and long lasting.
on 11 December 2013
have bought this item before and they are decent screen protectors at a reasonable price,easy to fit too, many thanks
on 22 December 2013
easy too use and fast service, best I have had and do exactly what it says on the tin. Recommended.
on 9 September 2013
On the Nokia there is a sensor that turns the phone black when you hold the phone to your ear during calls. This protector is so thick that the phone constantly has the screen black meaning that you cannot hang up or use the keypad. This sensor cannot be turned off so the protector is useless! DO NOT BUY
on 8 August 2013
A few people have complained that they are too thick, you can increase the touch sensitivity on your phone if you need too.
I have no problems operating the phone through these and prefer the security of these rather than those of inferior quality.
Easy application and a good fit.
on 11 February 2014
I would highly recommend these screen covers (although I have never used such a thing before).
My reasons for recommendation are:
- 6 per pack
- low price
- imperceptible, no one that would look at my phone would notice a screen protector.