on 24 July 2017
You really can't go wrong with these. Bought 2 so my wife and I had 1 each.
We used them, walking around the Dales in Yorks and the did the job just fine. Light and easy to change height and very compact when folded back in. For the price, they are well worth buying.
One person found this helpful
on 14 October 2015
Very pleased with this.
The inernal mechanism design is so simple but works very well.
If a section gets stuck just keep turning to undo the section this releases the mechanism so the section will slide up and down again.
If you pull a section all the way out just turn the section in the mechanism to ensure it is undone enough to release the mechanism grip so the section can be re-insrted into the tube again.
One person found this helpful
on 26 August 2014
This is my third purchase of different brands of hikers' pole. I like it well enough, though I have experienced occasional problems with the extending mechanism. One of my other poles can also be a bit tricky sometimes. I think I just need to get used to this one.

The strap adjusts easily, but tends to slip under stress. I do place some weight on the strap when walking.

Overall I think it's OK, especially for the bargain price. I have spent more money and got nothing better with other brands.
on 2 December 2017
It broke a few days ago and I have to buy another one-https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004ZYRT92/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 which the same product I brought 2013.
on 18 March 2014
Nice, lightweight and well finished poles which so far seem to be adequately robust for assisting is traversing rough ground.

The reason for down-grading to four stars is purely for the fact that the indoor use rubber tips are not a very good fit. They are a push-fit, not screw-on and they fall off very easily. They will soon get lost.

If you can live with the lost rubber tips then I would recommend these to anyone.
on 24 March 2014
just as i hoped it would be and no where as near as much as i would have paid in a shop and i did look around a few shops and even in their sales i couldn't find one cheaper and the quality is just as good if not better than some i looked at.
4 people found this helpful
on 18 March 2014
for what you pay, it does well.
It doesn't exactly hike up the himalayas, but for a general stick its great.
I also use it to attach my go pro with a monopod mount and the handlebar mount.
Great for skiing footage (Cheaper than a go pole!)
2 people found this helpful
on 26 April 2018
Exceptionally good value. I have used it a lot.
on 27 February 2018
Love this stick looks good and does the job a treat
on 7 September 2017
3 stars only as this extension stick is prone to jamming in one position but its only cheap so you get what you pay for