Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 22 February 2013
Purchased this for my 10month old Staffy and she adores it! There is next to no shedding on it and although she is an avid chewer (goes through knuckle bones in about 3 hours) she has hardly made a dent in it in over a week. A good trick if your dog gets a little bored with the Antler: Soak it in chicken stock (one without onion or too much salt) for a couple of hours and they will go mad for them again without the Antler losing any of it's toughness.
on 8 December 2014
My dogs are really not happy with these and neither am I - even more so as I bought two of them after seeing all the good reviews and being sure my Lurchers would love them. They are not fussy eaters or chewers so I am very surprised by this. I was also very surprised the Stagbars we received were small compared to the picture. Though considering my dogs aren't really interested, it doesn't really matter how small the Stagbars we received are. They've barely touched them, and one is a prolific chewer. Perhaps there was something wrong with these particular Stagbars as certainly most other dogs seem to love them.

***Update****

Having soaked the Stagbars overnight in water in the fridge, the dogs are now taking an interest and both chewing away in bliss.
on 22 February 2013
My two staffordshire bullterriers loved these, the first chew that i have found that they haven't got through in five minutes.
on 25 July 2015
These are great. They last ages - even with really big dogs like my Malinois. Even the puppy - who nearly destroyed my front door - couldn't destroy these for weeks - and not for lack of trying! They love them. So although expensive, really worth having. And they don't splinter or break off - they just gradually wear down - so safe to leave the dog with them providing still big enough not to be swallowed whole. I would deffo recommend
on 4 February 2014
We have a young puppy who is going through the teething stage at the moment. I found these, winced at the price, and gave them a go anyway - and I'm SO glad I did!

He loves chewing it - as does our older staffie - and between them in 3 weeks they've made very little wear on it which means it's an absolute BARGAIN! The staffie especially can eat her way through most things in a couple of hours so we are definitely getting our moneys worth.

The thing to remember is that all of the antlers come in different shapes - and dogs will definitely favour certain shapes - we now have 2 bars and one is gnawed far more than the other. We have tried filing the other one down so that more of the marrow is exposed and this does the trick nicely. I've seen other people mention soaking them in stock, too.

Stagbars are ethically sourced - I did a fair bit of research before my first purchase as when I heard about them my eyebrows were somewhat raised - but I've now got no concern about buying them.

I'll definitely be buying more of these.
on 30 November 2014
We have 7 dogs. 5 Cavalier King Charles, 1 German Shepherd, 1 Doberman.... We thought if all else failed and the little cavaliers were not interested, at least The Doberman would devour it rapidly as she does with everything else. We still have the chew, practically untouched. Not one of the dogs are interested. I appreciate many reviews are favourable, but just letting you know, not all dogs were excited.
on 18 May 2014
I buy the medium size for our border terrier, no mess, no smell, and great for sensitive stomachs, long lasting, and great for exercising teeth and jaw muscles,
on 25 April 2015
My Labrador startered chewing my doorframes recently. She's one year old so going through this stage. I've tried sprays and hard chews but nothing seemed to stop this as she only does this when I'm at work. A girl I work work is a dog trainer and she told me about stag bars. I was reluctant as they seem expensive but also desperate. Well she loves them. She so far since getting the stagbar has not touched the doorframe. She has chewed constantly on the chew for 2 days and its hardly worn down. She carries it around a lot so I have to watch she does not loose it in the garden. The order arrived within 2 days and I will be sure to buy again in the future.
on 27 February 2013
I buy these for my boston terrier,the medium size is just fine for here & they last quite a while. She loves these & all natural too which is great !!
on 13 May 2014
My dog is still chewing on this months later and is the first thing he picks up for relaxing in front of the T.V with his Mamma. It does not smell or leave any residue unlike some of his other chew things and lasts much longer.