on 18 October 2016
As this is a product review, i'll give it 5 stars, because it's a good bit of kit. I'm new to cycling, and not sure of the prices yet. So whilst looking for a rucksack, I misread this ad and presumed it to be what I was looking for. £24.49. When all that turned up was this cover, I couldn't believe it. OK, it's reflective and shows up well at night. But £24.49 ? It's taught me a lesson. I'll clean my glasses before I look for anything else. I've done a lot of reviews and I always keep them honest. And to be honest, this is something of a ripoff.
on 7 January 2013
Fits well on the small backpack used for cycling when the bag is full. Looks like it will fit a larger backpack too, but can not be certain of that - we dont have such a need. The cover is very visible, has good reflection strips, and look like decent quality. It's water resistant, but dont think it's fully waterproof - i.e., will keep the bag dry in a light rain but not in a down pour.
on 18 November 2014
The straps that hold the cover in place have poppers. One popped into place very nicely, the other didn't as it was too small. I needed to use the product so tried to use the one strap... The popper broke away from the bag on the way home. So after less than five miles this product is unusable as the two straps that keep it attached to the rucksack are useless. The only plus is the yellow material is very yellow and the reflectors probably reflect very well in the dark, but my advice is buy something that works.
on 22 June 2014
this is great, especially for the money. I had one for a while until my wife decided to helpfully wash it and it was damaged. I liked it so much I have bought the identical one again. It fits the bag really well and protects it from rain, and splash from the wheel and ground. As long as my wife doesn't get hold of this one I think it will last me a long time and I use it every day.
on 11 February 2013
highly recommend great price 1/3 of the price of a hump water proof fits bag well
only one thing didn't is that the arrows are not reflective but the two long strips are but other than that 100 percent happy
on 14 January 2013
Fantastically reflective and waterproof. Got his after my daughter commented on my dark motorbike clothing, she's more than happy now. It also makes my rucksack waterproof. BE SAFE - there's a lot of idiots on the road, especially this time of year. Highly recommended
on 20 June 2015
Popper broke after a month now have no way to keep it fixed to the rucksack . Would have loved to return it but it failed out is the 30 days so can't be returned, complete waste of money. You get what you pay for and this has been a big disappointment
on 17 August 2016
Very useful indeed, for my motorbike and bicycle. Keeps the rain out too!
on 26 February 2015
Bought for extra visibility travelling late night on a motorbike through country roads. Ive owned this for 6 months and never been rear ended. It must work. Really happy with it.
on 10 January 2017