on 12 October 2017
i could not wait for this CD to arrive and it did within a few days. it is a brilliant collection of Booker T and The MG's songs. what i particularly like with this product is that the songs are repeated twice, first with vocals and secondly without. This gives you a different feel to the songs and lets you appreciate the musical talents of these guys. i rerally recommend it.
3 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 July 2016
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I was in a record shop in Stafford in Staffordshire UK in 1965 or 66. I heard it, I liked it, and bought it. It was an EP record and at the time it cost me all of my pocket money save for the bus fare home! I still have it somewhere. So when I saw this record I bought it again, and I'm not sorry I did. Its in Mono and the quality is very high, and the quality of the recording is very good.

Of you like Booker T & the MG's you'll love this, and if you don't, then why the are you buying it?
on 22 May 2018
One of many great albums of one of the most underrated bands. The title track has to be one of the most played by bands over the years. Including myself.
on 4 May 2018
Love Booker T &The MG’s. It’s lovely because I have also the oraginal LP. Wonderful memories.👍
VINE VOICEon 16 April 2010
Green Onions must have been flogged to death over the years. Four chords turned this jam into a monster hit, and well deserved too. This album takes one back to the 1960s and is brilliantly remastered.
The music is simple, guitar and drums and a mog. There are some nice bluesy pieces but over and beyond the Green Onions it is little more than background music.
Worth buying for that one track though.
on 22 November 2016
Good quality CD delivered quickly, thanks.

Jim Nelson
on 8 January 2016
Booker T & the MGs, the name says it all.
on 15 July 2016
ok
on 24 May 2015
Good seller, deluvery took a little longer than expected. Otherwise everything smooth. Recomended
on 20 December 2015