on 19 February 2016
Seems to do the job. It did blow off in a particularly high wind but I have solved that by changing how I attach the retaining clips to the legs of the bench. An improvement would be to have 4 rather than just 2 attachment clips.
on 12 August 2014
Was a bit unsure of this at first, but bought it hoping it would live up to it's billing. It didn't. It surpassed it, and by a good margin. This is an excellent quality, well designed cover, I'd be stunned if this rips in the wind and it doesn't allow water to puddle in the middle. I was so impressed I bought another within hours! Only time will tell how it survives the rigours of a UK winter, but I can't see how it would not last several years. Super investment to look after any decent bit of garden furniture!
on 25 May 2014
Heavy duty all weather cover. Really pleased with this. It was nice and big with room to spare. Easy to put together although the instructions were a but confusing. Would definitely recommend this cover excellent value for money. It arrived quickly as we'll.
on 22 May 2014
This bench cover is excellent quality, great quick service from seller, would certainly use again. I have bought covers previously from other high street stores and the quality is not a patch on this one.
on 26 July 2014
fitted my 1.5 m bench with room to spare. Heavy duty material with quick to secure straps on legs. arrived on time. Bought it to stop wood pigeons sitting on my bench and so far non sign of the pigeons.
on 17 March 2016
This cover was perfect for our curved bench - although it is designed for a traditional bench it was big enough to cover it all. The fabric is good quality. The delivery was faultless - all round a great purchase
on 5 February 2014
Excellent service and excellent cover. Exactly as described and very well made. Superb value for money! Highly recommended if you have a bench with high back.
on 15 June 2014
I needed a cover for an expensive love seat and came across this . It is perfect- excellent quality, size is perfect, and delivered very quickly. The price was an absolute bargain and I would definitely recommend this company to everyone. I would certainly use them again.
on 30 January 2014
Fits perfectly
Has just two fixing points, I believe four would have been better for titis part of windy Scotland
on 7 November 2013
Good strong product and easy to fit over the bench. survived a recent storm easily and did not blow away