on 26 November 2013
I HAVE HAD MINE FOR 11 MONTHS ITS BEEN GREAT TO HAVE WORKS FAST AND HAS GREAT SCREEN COUPLE TIMES WOULD NOT TURN ON BUT THAT MAY OF BEEN ME WOULD RECOMEND THIS TO ANY ONE GOOD PRICE GREAT TABLET
on 4 April 2015
Like some people here I too have started to experience problems with the tablet not working. There are times when it simply wont turn on, I have to fiddle with the charger for ages then leave it for about 2hrs. It really heats up within a few minutes. Wish I had never spent the money on a worthless crap product.... what makes it worse is its Toshiba.... thought they were good. But you know what some of these cheap tablets are just as good as the expensive ones. Avoid this product at all costs !!!!
on 25 February 2015
had no end of trouble charging it contacted Toshiba they did not want to know nice way to treat disabled pensiones had problems from day one should have sent it back
on 26 March 2014
I have wanted a tablet for sometime I choose Toshiba
because I have found it to be a good brand. It has not disappointed.
on 26 May 2013
The product is badly designed the charging port is easily damaged and TOSHIBA will not support you, the replacement cost of a new charging port including motherboard is more than the cost of a new tablet. I would not recommend this product.
on 22 January 2014
Great tablet for the price does evrythig I want it to, lots of apps available from Google play store, thanks
on 11 January 2015
Purchased at Staples. This is my 3rd 10.1" tablet; having tried the Aldi Median and Asda Polaroid, both of which were returned due to faults. I have had this tablet for approx 3 weeks, and I am very impressed. Unlike most, I can watch films without using headphones at full volume and struggling to hear ( I'm hard of hearing). The sound quality is superb, and I don't need it full blast!
It feels well made, and is easy to hold without accidentally touching the screen, which is very responsive.
The only downsides is the Operating System does not support flash drive, but a friend has managed to set it so I can watch most video content now, such as on Facebook, etc.; and the camera isn't fantastic (but I didn't purchase for the camera), although much better than the Tesco Hudl I've been using for past year.
I would highly recommend this product, I love it!
on 7 March 2013
Does almost all that we wanted, but it would be rated as a 5 star if it had JellyBean 4.2. Having the ability to have multiple users would have given us the abilty to give up on the aging laptop all together.
on 29 November 2013
I'd recommend this tablet. I bought my daughter one which she loves, she let her 4 year old brother have a go and he found it easy to use. This one is for his Christmas.
on 5 March 2013
I fitted an extra 32GB. I have no real issues except I can not load Sky go. It does everything else I want it to do so far.
The screen is very sensitive and that is a nuisance at times. However I bought a leather carry case and that has helped considerably as it gives something else to hold.
A good product for the price.