I wasn't sure what to expect with these beads, but had seen a u-tube clip of a florist using them, so thought I'd buy some and have a try at some flower displays as a trial run for my wedding next month. The beads are amazingly simple to rehydrate and easy and fun to use. They look really good in my glass vases.I was concerned about how long they would last as I need to make up some arrangements a couple of days ahead of time, but they are long lasting and just need a little top up with water once arranged, so will be easy to transport to the wedding chapel and reception venue. I think they look nicer than glass beads as they are perfectly round and are certainly much less expensive.One interesting thing I found was that although they are intended to be seen, if enough water is added, they will still support a flower away from the edges of the vase, but become almost invisible in the water.
on 4 December 2017
These are great fun! Bought them to use in table centres, etc. Could not believe that such a small amount of these tiny little "beads" could expand to fill a small vase. Will probably re-order after Christmas and try different colours.
on 10 October 2017
They really DO "disappear" when immersed in water. Great item
on 25 November 2013
I'm getting married next year & purchased the water beads to go in vases for my table decorations, great value for money & very effective
on 2 March 2017
Easy to follow instructions
on 11 October 2017
perfect for the occasion
on 4 March 2017
AS DESCRIBED
on 17 July 2017
I am very pleased with the gel beads,
on 9 March 2015
Arrived promptly, and as described no problems with returns and replacements as I changed my mind on the colour they were very helpful ! Would definalty recommend!
on 22 November 2017
Mistaken) This item is very nice exactly what i needed