Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 14 August 2014
Pleasant listening
on 24 April 2013
Different, catchy and clever. Mind you, you have to like a Manchester accent! If you do, then a worthwhile addition to anyones collection.
on 22 May 2013
Bought this on the strength of a radio interview & hearing one track - it hasn't disappointed, a great selection.
on 22 February 2013
I bought this album after reading a good review in a sunday supplement. It's like the curate's egg. There are a few very good tracks but some mediocre ones too. I had never heard of this band before but I now see the album is in the top 10 sellers. I would not be in any rush to buy their previous albums.
on 9 December 2015
Great
on 17 December 2014
great
on 18 April 2013
Great album as ever from the Kloot team.
Great to hear live too at the Barbican earlier in 2013.
What a band!
on 9 March 2013
Well crafted and intelligent music that somehow lacks that certain something to keep me coming back. Pleasant and perhaps more to it that I can ascertain but in the end, not for me.
on 13 February 2013
Have all of their back catalogue in my collection and have to say this is the biggest let down to date.

Big elbow fan but find the album over produced... sounds far too clean and full of reissues even dating back to Bramwells Johnny Dangerously days. (and I prefer the originals to be honest)

Highlight has to be 'Even the stars' but prefer the unplugged version I have in my collection.

All in all won't put me off Kloot but not an album I will be listening to over and over again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse