on 22 August 2017
Great product
on 11 February 2014
Great idea to self sterilise in microwave but pretty time consuming as you still have to wait ages for the boiling water to cool down enough to move it. Then you still have to dry all the fiddly pieces as they are still soaking. Then when I used mine, the clever anti-colic holes (in the bottom of the bottle!?!?) leaked every time no matter how tightly I screwed all the bits together. Also, you can't make up a bottle with expressed breastmilk or ready made feed and then stand it in a bowl of warm water to warm it up as the warm water in the bowl leaks into the bottle through the anti-colic holes. Really bad design!
on 15 July 2013
I brought these bottles for my second baby and must say they are great. My little girl seems very relaxed and does not have a problem with Colic. I would recommend these bottles. The only thing is you have to make sure you have done them up properly other wise they do leak, but that's easy to resolve. They are easy to sterilise and Ill be sticking with these bottles.
on 27 April 2012
I never review things online, but saw that these bottles only had one five-star review so far and felt compelled. THEY ARE AWFUL. We bought loads as we had Mam bottles with our last baby (who is now 4) and they were great back then. But Mam have changed the design and there are loads of flaws and frustrations.

The bottles are so thick at the bottom that they cannot be heated or cooled using mortal powers. You also cannot see the unit measurements below 2 ounces, which is useless if you have a newborn and are trying to see at a glance what they have drunk. The bottles have a removable bottom which is wierd and causes all sorts of probems if you put them together even slightly wrong or loosely (which can/will happen): they proceed to spray milk in all directions - not what you need during a 3am feed. They also do not work with standard steam bottle warmers - the steam just makes the bottom section rise up allowing all the milk to escape (also discovered at 3am). Plus if you try and cool them down in a jug of cool water (as many people do I guess), but you have the lid on, the ensueing vacuum makes the bottle draw unsterile water up from the jug. I kid you not!

Anyway, if this review persuades just one person not to buy these satanic bottles, then I will consider it worthwhile. Mam had a winning formula in 2008 as far as we were concerned, but the new design is massively flawed and just keeps throwing you the curve balls you can least manage in the early morning. Bad Mam.
33 Comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 December 2014
Pros:
Teat: more resembles a nipple. I have a very messy baby whilst using a certain Philips brand before, each feed will mean soaking through 3 tissues and a bib. These bottles are an improvement, only soak through 1 tissue now.
Self sterilising: 3mins per bottle, or shove all 3 bottles into the microwave for 5mins. Simple and quick. A lot better than buying a heaving big sterilising box.
Size: holds 5oz so will last longer as baby's first bottles than a the Philip brand that only holds 4oz
Design: a lot prettier than others

Cons:
Self sterilising: will leave a small puddle per bottle on your microwave turn-table
Price: on the expensive
Lids: extremely tough to open, will require pulling with all your might before it finally gives way by pinging across the room
Heating & cooling: will take longer than normal bottles due to a strip of thicken plastic just above the base, heating especially, so not good if you have to keep a screaming hungry baby waiting. Solution = microwave.
on 8 May 2011
I tried 4 different brand of bottle and as a first time mum this are the best one for everything: anti colic, self sterilising, nice colour too. Simply great! 5 stars!
on 14 February 2014
These are a godsend! My baby decided to stop taking the bottle but took to these no bother so are great whenever granny comes to babysit.
on 17 December 2014
excellent product, i changes from dr.browns bottles and find these so much better. helped with my daughters colic, i highly reccommend these to anyone
on 11 September 2013
best bottle i ever try for my baby...he loves the dummy ...very easy to use ...worth the money ...highly recommend!!
on 1 June 2013
I bought these bottles as I have twins and wanted them in different colours so I could remember who had which.

The bottles are very good in some areas;
- colour choice
- self sterilising
- easy teat (used on premature babies)
- look nice

Unfortunately they are terrible for leaking. You have to really push the components together and if the water is too hot or the bottles are warm from the steriliser they leak. I also found that standing the bottle in water to heat made them leak.

I have heard that you get used to them and will get the hang of them not leaking but I am 4 weeks in and still having problems. I used dr browns with my 1st child and much preferred.