Customer reviews

Platform: PC|Edition: Standard Edition|Change
Price:£43.81+ £2.99 shipping

on 3 September 2014
The instructions for installing Sims 3 were in Spanish. Weird as it was supposed to be English. It came with an expansion pack which was faulty and wouldn't load.
on 28 March 2015
Really addictive and a great game. Has quite a long download time though and to start the game and can be a bit glitchy But overall really fun and interesting.
on 6 May 2014
i have currently bought another sims 3 game as i love the sims 3 it works on windows 8 as my laptop is a windows 8 i recommend this to people who love the sims
on 9 November 2013
The game itself is very enjoyably but it is difficult to work 100% correctly. I installed it on windows 8 which is touch and go...considering all new computers will come with windows 8. I cannot play the game without it crashing after 5 minutes, literally. I have had to resort to the sims 2 :( It annoyed me bigtime so don't expect to get the game without any problems.
on 13 March 2014
Bought this when I got a new PC as my old one couldn't run it properly, I used to play it on my brothers PC and am super happy I can play it on mine now.
on 1 May 2015
Our grand daughter loves this
on 16 February 2013
My wife and sisters have been asking for this product for a while now so i thought i will giveit a try. its a really neat game, i would recommend everyone to give it a try. i have also been told that the product is much easy to use in pc version compared to xbox. but it can be a preference this.

really happy with it.
on 13 January 2013
I bought this game cos I like playing sims, its easy to play and I end up playing it for hours on end! It was good price and easy to install.
on 11 March 2016
Love playing sims and can spend hours playing on it. Heard reviews that sims 3 is better than sims 4 which I agree. Defo a must have for a teenager.
on 26 September 2015
This game came in brilliant packaging ,and when I went check the disc for scratches there was none it runs smoothly on my pc I would recommend it !