on 6 June 2014
I have iPhone and iPad I have different cases for all my gadgets but the otterbox is a vastly superior case, will only use Otterbox from now on
on 28 March 2014
My 2 year old "tested" the power of this cover on the tiled floor. Not a scratch.
Not only my Kindle is protected, but I now have peace of mind that if the kids decide to borrow it and fight over Prime (Peppa Pig) or Skoolbo challenges, it is done safely for my Kindle (AND I get more moments of peace).
It far outweights the fact that the Kindle has become chunky in my handbag, as it guarantees potential hours of entertainment without fear.
In summary, if you have kids and/or pets, you must invest in this cover!
on 12 January 2014
This case is robust yet still user friendly. The cover acts as a very stable stand and travel protection. The best we've tried and we've tried a few. Excellent.
on 7 August 2014
This is excellent. I read all the reviews which praised it and they're right. It fits my Kindle perfectly.

I bought it, not for children or grandchildren but because I wanted a cover which would stand up well. According to the reviews this was the only one which did so for the Kindle I have and it is perfect, all the holes are in the right places, its sturdy, and stands up beautifully!

Like others who have reviewed it, I will in the future only buy Otterbox cases for anything I have which will fit them.
on 3 April 2014
Good product. Well worth the price.
I would purchase an Otterbox protective casing anytime for any of my tablets of phones.
on 3 February 2014
Highly recommend this. Bought for my 8 year old and it has clearly survived his rough and tumble handling of it.
on 8 July 2014
Brilliant!!!!! Bit expensive but worth it to know it is totally secure from bashes and bumps
on 29 July 2014
Absolutely good value to protect a kids Kindle
on 13 September 2014
Great. Just what I've been looking for.
on 21 July 2015
not fitting a kindle HD as stated

See one answered question