Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Pre-order now Shop now

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£1.59

on 14 February 2013
I havent bought the vinyl itself but i downloaded all the songs from all the conventional weapons.. and i have to say that this is my favorite. the word is ugly is a great track... but the best on this is 'light behind your eyes'. This to me is the best song on all the conventional weapons, it is such a beautiful song, it builds up nicely and has a lovely melody. A great vinyl but still dont see why they just dont do the most simple easy thing and make them on a cd?!
on 12 March 2013
I adore thse two songs. They are by far the best songs in the Conventional Weapons group. The World is Ugly is poignant and definitely strikes a chord. The Light Behind your Eyes is unbelievable! It makes me want to cry every time I hear it. It speaks to your heart, mind and soul. Amazingly written, sung and played.
on 22 April 2013
Vinyl arrived within a week, the size is 7" not 12", however I don't really care about that because c'mon, it is a My Chemical Romance vinyl. The size doesn't matter. I love MCR by the way hahaha, it is now hanging on my wall above my bookshelf. I adore Number 3, it was my favourite until Number 5, but The Light Behind Your Eyes will always be my favourite MCR song. <3
on 28 January 2013
ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED, IT IS 7" SINGLE NOT 12" SINGLE !!!!!If this is an error on your part please ensure it is put right, Am now concerned about the rest of the order and dont know what to expect, This is NOT satisfactory !!!
on 26 December 2012
A Great pair of songs in between their change in genre before the Black Parade - it's nice hearing these previously unreleased singles.
on 20 December 2012
Finally released it after nearly 6 years of waiting! This is one of their best songs and the b-side is brilliant too
on 22 January 2016