on 27 February 2013
Sometimes the best ideas are really simple. I was so relieved to find height tape that rolls up. There was no need to hammer a height chart to the wall and my wife is happy as she can keep the chart as a momento. Thank you Talltape for this really clever, simple invention!
on 8 February 2014
This is a lovely design that's suitable for both girls and boys. In years to come it can be rolled away into the small tube and kept as a keepsake which is a great idea. I would have given it five stars but the tip of the orange marker pen is slightly too thick for writing clearly and I think that it is overpriced (it would be nice if it included some removable sticky fixers for the price).
on 16 August 2014
This is a really lovely height chart. We wanted something we could keep for years and this fits the bill perfectly. It comes with a permanent marker pen and the chart can either be laid down on the floor or pinned to the wall. We laid it on the floor to measure our one year old. I did find it a little tricky to get the roll tight enough to fit back into the packet, but that's the only slight thing wrong with it! If you roll tight enough there really shouldn't be a problem. The design is beautiful and we are really looking forward to using this ever year as our daughter grows up.
on 31 December 2015
When I read about this product it sounded like an excellent idea. A height record that starts from birth, doesn't need to hang on the wall and can be stored as a keepsake, perfect. When it arrived I was so disappointed it's tiny and the 'storage tube' is just a flimsy piece of plastic that looks like throw away packaging. I had ordered it as a gift but would have been embarrassed to give it as it looks like a product that cost a fraction of the actual price. Such a shame that the execution doesn't do justice to the innovation.
on 2 September 2016
This looks lovely in the nursery. Our daughter enjoys looking at the animals on it and measures all her teddies against it. It's super tall and we hope to keep it as a keepsake for her when she's older (taller :) ). We particularly liked the more muted colours on this one than some of the brighter ones as it blends in nicely with the calmer look we went for. Love that it comes with a Sharpie too!
on 11 July 2016
A very nice little growth chart. Supplied with a Sharpie for good measure and easily fixed to a wall or door using either blu-tac or pins.

This will allow me to keep a record of our children's growth through the years !
Would happily recommend it !
on 15 June 2016
These are by far the best of the height charts a very high quality, the pictures are beautifully drawn especially on the Tree and Wild Animals tapes. An excellent christening or new baby present well worth every penny, I would not hesitate to recommend these height charts.
on 19 April 2016
Love the idea of this and it looks beautiful also. It's small enough to go into a memory box and it looks durable enough to withstand the test of time. We've used different coloured sharpies for the kids and marked them all different colours and it looks really nice !
on 10 June 2016
WOW. I loved this product – so useful and so well made. I hang it up when the grandchildren come over and measure them all in their own colours then pop it back in the drawer.
I am definitely going to buy more of these and always keep one in the drawer as a little new baby gift.
Thank you Talltape for such a wonderful idea.

11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 May 2014
Chose this as it goes up to 2m which means that the whole family can have their heights recorded. It is also portable to be able to bring with you if you move house unlike other advhesive alternatives. It does what the description says so I can't really have any complaints but for the cost of the product it just doesn't feel like a 5 star product. I could just be being picky and I do recommend it to others though