Customer reviews

on 25 August 2013
My dad has drank D tea ever since i can remmenber , you used to be able to get them every shop but in the last 2years
Or so they have got harder to find , but i could find them on internet for him, but even this now is hard work to find them , so when i seen these one i was a very happy bunny as was my dad .

So i order them on the spot it was friday pm they was with my dad 7.30am saturday

I would say to any one if u need your cup of D tea this is the place to get them from with out a thought .
on 16 February 2013
cannot find in major supermarkets anymore
on 4 February 2014
This is a flavoursome tea. Can never see it in the supermarkets. Found this in a Xmas hamper. This will last our house holds almost a year. Recommend. If we get snowed, we have tea!
on 18 January 2014
The tea is smooth no bitter tastes even when goes cold. i like cold tea as well. It the best on the market.
on 4 March 2015
I have one happy wife, she likes BB 'D' and we can't get them so easily now.
on 16 November 2014
this product is very good I will be place a rolling order so I never run out
on 16 January 2015
My wife will only drink D tea.
on 21 November 2014