HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 20 July 2015
These teabags are made from Orange Pekoe grade tea, superior to the 'fannings' and 'dust' which comprise the quality of tea in most teabags, whether decaf or not.

Consequently they brew a better 'cuppa', with a nice bright colour and taste, and I don't really notice they're decaffeinated when I share a cuppa with my OH, who decided to go 'caffeine free' a while ago.

I think they represent really good value for money, and OH is quite adamant that he prefers this blend to other decaf teabags that are available in the supermarkets.

As he rarely expresses an opinion other than to grumble about stuff, then his comments on these tea bags is praise indeed.
on 26 January 2014
Sainsbury's discontinued this product late last year (I complained, but it did no good) so I'm delighted to find I can get it through Amazon instead. Decaf tea is always a bit of a compromise, but this is definitely my favourite of the main brand versions - I tried PG Tips, Tetley and Yorkshire and this is the one for me.
on 28 December 2015
Lovely tasty cuppa tea. The only downside is these teabags burst easily so supping the last of a cup of tea ends up with a mouthful of tea leaves- yuck! Other than that they're a great buy for the price! ☕
on 5 August 2014
Initially very pleased with this, but both my wife and I found that it gave us flushes - most unusual. Can only suppose that something in the decaffing process affected us. Have stopped using it with quite a bit left.
on 3 August 2016
We always buy in bulk and for mum this is a no-brainer. She's a 3 - 4 cup a day minimum so why pay more in the shops?
on 7 November 2014
These decaf tea bags are pretty good. Unlike coffee I don't feel tea is any the worse for not having caffeine. These are a great way of reducing your caffeine intake without loosing any flavor. I but these all the time now.
on 3 January 2016
Could not get these tea bags in any Supermarket!! Don't know what is going on with typhoo.
Great buy and will certainly purchase again
on 7 June 2016
These are the teabags I would normally buy in supermarket. I bought a year's supply for a third of the price!
on 6 March 2016
Make a great cup of tea....was concerned they may be weak like other brands....but they are not!
on 13 April 2017
These teabags are marked as "not for sale in Great Britain" and are vastly inferior to the any other box that I have bought in the past (same brand that we have been drinking for several years). Weak and poor taste. Don't buy these despite the lower price.