on 11 December 2015
found it a bit tough to get it too fit bag properly so cut it in half and use bottom halve of this and put my plastic see through one over the top 3 quarters of my bag and hey presto now i can keep all my bag dry so glad i bought it
on 9 February 2016
Fits trolley lovely and no problems at all.
on 28 January 2014
Have now bought three of these for myself and friends. Good quality and does the job of keeping clubs and bag dry. Highly recommended.
on 15 October 2013
Weather has been kind so far,so only tried once.Does the job and takes very little time to fit. Having the little pocket at front is a good idea and getting at the clubs is no hassle
on 21 August 2014
This is ideal, it reverses inside out to cover the bag completely but allows you top remove clubs, its lightweight and so far only one rainfall to test it, seems to work well. Less fiddly than some of the rain covers I have seen.
on 29 August 2015
Fitted my bag well, and although I haven't yet played in the wet, I have every confidence it will do the job. Packs cleverly back into itself, so that it stores in a pocket on the bag. The delivery service was excellent, far ahead of the estimated time.
on 14 November 2014
Easy to put on, small to pack away and at a great price! It got tested on a very wet day, where my husband and I were the only ones mad enough to be on the course and it did the job!
on 2 October 2015
An excellent product. Simple to fit onto trolley and easy access to clubs and pockets. It's well thought out and I liked it so much I ordered another straight away. (Haven't used it yet in the rain but can't foresee any problems) The service was great as well as both arrived within two days.
on 4 December 2013
The cover was what it said it was but it is not big enough for a Powerkaddy bag. It's a pity that in the description it does not say 'not big enough for large bags'. I was impressed by the ease with which I was able to return it and get a refund. Well done.
on 17 February 2014
Very pleased with this cover overall it covers the whole bag, unlike some cheaper models.
The only reason for four stars is I have yet to use it, and the waterproofing has yet to be tested