on 7 July 2015
Extremely disappointed which is a shame as I have over 20 play arts kai figures with at least half being purchased through Amazon but I have to say if this had been my first experience of buying from Amazon I wouldn't use again. However prior to this I have been a fan of Amazon's quality and delivery system. The problem I have encountered is that I purchased a used figure for what I thought would be a gods price at £37 compared to the £50-£60 new options. The delivery was prompt but it was when I removed figure from packaging the problems occured! Firstly the figure was broke at the torso ball hinge joint and was not only in 2 but 3 pieces as one of the legs was also seperate from the hip joint. Having popped these back into place only the slightest of knocks is all that's needed for the figure to fall apart. It's an extremely difficult figure to pose without using its stand let alone when it's so fragile as this one is. One of the figures heads is also difficult to attatch to its neck joint making posing hert an extremely frustrating task. I'm sure given my previous experience of Amazon this must be an isolated case but I'm still unable to mark higher than 2 star.
on 14 March 2014
was charged for posting when it said it was free!!! the packaging was just one piece of paper to protect the inside box .
catwomans box was unstuck down one side and the inner crate was dented and torn.
the figure however is quite good to scale to the other dark knight series she was the last i needed she stands fine on her own and is quite stable and can get in some good poses.
on 11 November 2013
After watching some youtube reviews of this figure online, I was very excited to add it to my collection. Someone actually labelled it the best in the Dark Knight series, which is completely not true. The sculpting on the face is flat. There were some botches of paint on its back. The figure's forefoot was a bit detached from the rest of the foot and last but not least, the figure is almost impossible to pose on its own because of the heels, I had to get it on its knees for it to stand correctly without the provided stand. Overall an overrated figure and perhaps the worst of the bunch. If I had to rate them I'd say:

1) Joker 5/5
2) Batman 4/5
3) Bane 3/5
4) Catwoman 2/5
on 20 December 2013
The model looks good with a decent, if not extensive, range of movement but my copy turned up with one arm off and a very loose leg joint.
on 2 October 2014