Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.32

on 27 December 2013
I finished reading this book in one day, I couldn't put it down. A really lovely romance story in a tropical paradise with a stunning man.
on 20 August 2013
It started off ok but by half way through I nearly gave up and just skimmed through to the end, although I knew what was going to happen.
on 12 April 2013
I really enjoyed this book. Was on edge threw out. The characters really held my attention and loved the way it was written. A MUST READ
on 28 September 2013
I enjoyed this book and as long as you don't think too deeply about the plot, you'll be fine. Its just good, old-fashioned escapism.
on 12 April 2013
This is a weak book with a poor story line. I gave it two stars as I managed to finish it but probably best to give it a miss.
on 9 August 2013
I loved this book, did not want it to end! Great characters, setting and storyline. Have recommended to friends to read.
on 11 June 2013
An ok quick read,I download a few titles from the free chart weekly as it is always handy to have a few as back up.